Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Alex's Free Familiars - Opening Soon!
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 126 127
Hello! @AlexArmidia24
Can I have the Venomtooth Pilco, Emeraldback Shardspawn, Colorburst Buttersnake and Chalcedony Snipper please? Thanks so much! :D
Hello! @AlexArmidia24
Can I have the Venomtooth Pilco, Emeraldback Shardspawn, Colorburst Buttersnake and Chalcedony Snipper please? Thanks so much! :D
@AlexArmidia24
Hello! Would it be possible to get a Fungalhoof Qiriq instead please? My first post was when I very first started
@AlexArmidia24
Hello! Would it be possible to get a Fungalhoof Qiriq instead please? My first post was when I very first started
@AlexArmidia24 I'd like this one along with the Rabid Grinfin. Thanks![img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/25167.png[/img]
@AlexArmidia24 I'd like this one along with the Rabid Grinfin. Thanks!25167.png
Q9gRUsY.gif
@AlexArmidia24 Would I be able to have the Barred Skira instead, please?
@AlexArmidia24 Would I be able to have the Barred Skira instead, please?
@AlexArmidia24
could I get the black iron creeper, sentry squawker, and emeraldback shardspawn? all if available of course. Thank you so much!
@AlexArmidia24
could I get the black iron creeper, sentry squawker, and emeraldback shardspawn? all if available of course. Thank you so much!
sh5xjiu.pngdIMtL1H.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.png5iXiC8z.pngoqjWYKt.pngHpBYoOt.pngca4nyRv.pngNlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.pnga69iToJ.pngYMPbu9R.png
@AlexArmidia24 thank you!! May I claim the Paradise Zalis and Palefoot Tadhop in addition to the Rhodochrosite Crane and Kelp Tender I requested previously instead of the Tigerblood Foo and Alstroemeria Fox that had been claimed? Thank you again!! Hope all has been well, welcome back :)
@AlexArmidia24 thank you!! May I claim the Paradise Zalis and Palefoot Tadhop in addition to the Rhodochrosite Crane and Kelp Tender I requested previously instead of the Tigerblood Foo and Alstroemeria Fox that had been claimed? Thank you again!! Hope all has been well, welcome back :)
image0.pngtumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
No clue why I said Monday when I literally knew I was working that day but oh well!

@crowbartender I'll put you down for the Coursing Skira. And thank you! :D

@woopdomoop I've written it down. Thank you for the well wishes, and to you as well! :)

@CanR I added the first two on your list to your order. Thank you!

@breadbunny Of course! :D

@Kitsuna97 I already have you down for a Fungalhoof Qiriq, actually! I can give you a second one if that's what you want, but I just wanted to make sure.

@TheSafetyDoggo @SpaceOdditys @Wolfplague I've updated both your orders. Thanks very much!

@poploppege The other two are alright, but the Emeraldback Shardspawn has been taken in another post. Do you want to replace it with a different familiar?

@MingDaPandaWhale Sure, that's no problem. Thanks kindly, and I hope you have been well too! :)
Happy late Halloween, all! I'll be back in a couple days again. Take care! <3

All orders gotten to here
No clue why I said Monday when I literally knew I was working that day but oh well!

@crowbartender I'll put you down for the Coursing Skira. And thank you! :D

@woopdomoop I've written it down. Thank you for the well wishes, and to you as well! :)

@CanR I added the first two on your list to your order. Thank you!

@breadbunny Of course! :D

@Kitsuna97 I already have you down for a Fungalhoof Qiriq, actually! I can give you a second one if that's what you want, but I just wanted to make sure.

@TheSafetyDoggo @SpaceOdditys @Wolfplague I've updated both your orders. Thanks very much!

@poploppege The other two are alright, but the Emeraldback Shardspawn has been taken in another post. Do you want to replace it with a different familiar?

@MingDaPandaWhale Sure, that's no problem. Thanks kindly, and I hope you have been well too! :)
Happy late Halloween, all! I'll be back in a couple days again. Take care! <3

All orders gotten to here
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
@AlexArmidia
it's fine with just the 2, I'm thankful for anything!
@AlexArmidia
it's fine with just the 2, I'm thankful for anything!
sh5xjiu.pngdIMtL1H.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.png5iXiC8z.pngoqjWYKt.pngHpBYoOt.pngca4nyRv.pngNlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.pnga69iToJ.pngYMPbu9R.png
@AlexArmidia24 -- thank you so much your generosity :) could i get a prickly strangler, barhide menace, and djamor bat, if they're available? (also feel free to lmk if i read the rules wrong ^^;)
@AlexArmidia24 -- thank you so much your generosity :) could i get a prickly strangler, barhide menace, and djamor bat, if they're available? (also feel free to lmk if i read the rules wrong ^^;)
fwvPppZ.gif
@AlexArmidia24 Could I please have a Djamor Bat, Spellbound Golem, and Firebug? Thank you!
@AlexArmidia24 Could I please have a Djamor Bat, Spellbound Golem, and Firebug? Thank you!
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 126 127