Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 507 508
@SairentoTsuki drops have been pm'd, happy fest!
@SairentoTsuki drops have been pm'd, happy fest!
x
6Fjd4rG.png
rUoKR6y.png
x1pha98.png
o9yS1eq.png
x

DQozQNb.png
@LostTravels

I am starting your festival grind now! Expect some crossroads within the next hour or 2 <3
@LostTravels

I am starting your festival grind now! Expect some crossroads within the next hour or 2 <3
zSKdav4.png
@Poison49 starting your fest grind now!
@Poison49 starting your fest grind now!
x
6Fjd4rG.png
rUoKR6y.png
x1pha98.png
o9yS1eq.png
x

DQozQNb.png
@CrystalNight98 starting your 1h fest grind in woodland path now, will ping again when loot has been pmed!
@CrystalNight98 starting your 1h fest grind in woodland path now, will ping again when loot has been pmed!
ocTKWwg.gifyeet2.png
@BeingofSalt

I'm starting your Riot Grind in the Woodland path in just a minute! expect another ping in an hour that the grind is finished, and then PMs with the loot after that!
@BeingofSalt

I'm starting your Riot Grind in the Woodland path in just a minute! expect another ping in an hour that the grind is finished, and then PMs with the loot after that!
sLpAJ21.png
@Poison49 drops have been pm'd, enjoy the rest of fest!
@Poison49 drops have been pm'd, enjoy the rest of fest!
x
6Fjd4rG.png
rUoKR6y.png
x1pha98.png
o9yS1eq.png
x

DQozQNb.png
@CrystalNight98 your 1h fest grind in woodland path is done and loot has been pmed, thank you for ordering with us!
@CrystalNight98 your 1h fest grind in woodland path is done and loot has been pmed, thank you for ordering with us!
ocTKWwg.gifyeet2.png

@Arkeyr79 starting your 1h fest grind in woodland path now, will ping again when loot has been pmed!

@Arkeyr79 starting your 1h fest grind in woodland path now, will ping again when loot has been pmed!
ocTKWwg.gifyeet2.png
@Arkeyr79 your 1h fest grind in woodland path is done and loot has been pmed, thank you for ordering with us!
@Arkeyr79 your 1h fest grind in woodland path is done and loot has been pmed, thank you for ordering with us!
ocTKWwg.gifyeet2.png
@BeingofSalt

all finished! thank you again for hiring the Crusaders, I hope you had a good Riot!
@BeingofSalt

all finished! thank you again for hiring the Crusaders, I hope you had a good Riot!
sLpAJ21.png
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 507 508