Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Advice Welcome!
1 2
Howdy, I made an account awhile ago and then life came up. I've been wanting to get back into it. I never made an introductory post so here we go! I hope to get along with everyone and would love any advice anyone can give ^_^
Howdy, I made an account awhile ago and then life came up. I've been wanting to get back into it. I never made an introductory post so here we go! I hope to get along with everyone and would love any advice anyone can give ^_^
@AbzyNormal Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need. I don't know if I have any specific alive though, is there anything you're wondering about?

Also if you're looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post
@AbzyNormal Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need. I don't know if I have any specific alive though, is there anything you're wondering about?

Also if you're looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
Thank you so much for the welcome! The sight itself is very friendly but im at a loss for what to do some days. Any advice for how to Train up my dragons or good ways to make treasure and gems would be most helpful. I also need more friends on here so any recommendations for that is also appreciated! Thank you in advance ^_^
I will happily take a peek at the dragons <3
Thank you so much for the welcome! The sight itself is very friendly but im at a loss for what to do some days. Any advice for how to Train up my dragons or good ways to make treasure and gems would be most helpful. I also need more friends on here so any recommendations for that is also appreciated! Thank you in advance ^_^
I will happily take a peek at the dragons <3
@AbiNormality First advice, make sure to @ (ping) someone when responding. Unless you're subscribed to a post you won't get a notification unless you're pinged.
To train your dragons you'll need to put them in the coliseum to level them up. Gems are premium currency, so they can only be purchased, or you can get 1 daily if you keep your lair energy over 80% for a certain number of days (I've forgotten how many that might be though, sorry).
You can get treasure in a few different ways: playing games in the fairgrounds, bonding with familiars daily, selling future hatchlings or selling excess materials you get from gathering or as coliseum drops.
I hope this helps.
Also if none of the dragons are to your taste I update the thread regularly so you can check back later if you like.
@AbiNormality First advice, make sure to @ (ping) someone when responding. Unless you're subscribed to a post you won't get a notification unless you're pinged.
To train your dragons you'll need to put them in the coliseum to level them up. Gems are premium currency, so they can only be purchased, or you can get 1 daily if you keep your lair energy over 80% for a certain number of days (I've forgotten how many that might be though, sorry).
You can get treasure in a few different ways: playing games in the fairgrounds, bonding with familiars daily, selling future hatchlings or selling excess materials you get from gathering or as coliseum drops.
I hope this helps.
Also if none of the dragons are to your taste I update the thread regularly so you can check back later if you like.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid oops, XD Thank you for the advice! ^_^ I appreciate it greatly. I am excited to take a look at them :3
@ShadowMermaid oops, XD Thank you for the advice! ^_^ I appreciate it greatly. I am excited to take a look at them :3
@AbiNormality Hey, welcome to FR! Would it be okay if I sent you some gifts? I have a lot of battle items that I don't need anymore. [emoji=skydancer winking size=1] Battling in the coliseum is a great place to get lots of loot which you can sell for treasure/gems. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2441268/1]This post[/url] has links to some guides that you might find useful. FR also has monthly festivals. Right now we're celebrating the plague festival...the Riot of Rot! Each festival has its own currency that you can use in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange]Grand Exchange[/url] to purchase festival-exclusive prizes! The prizes change each year so if you see one you really like, don't wait on it! The ROR currency is all-seeing shrooms: [item=all-seeing shroom] The best way to get festival currency is by gathering items in plague locations, or fighting enemies in the coliseum. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3178500]This news post[/url] explains more about the festival! ^^
@AbiNormality Hey, welcome to FR! Would it be okay if I sent you some gifts? I have a lot of battle items that I don't need anymore.

Battling in the coliseum is a great place to get lots of loot which you can sell for treasure/gems. This post has links to some guides that you might find useful.

FR also has monthly festivals. Right now we're celebrating the plague festival...the Riot of Rot! Each festival has its own currency that you can use in the Grand Exchange to purchase festival-exclusive prizes! The prizes change each year so if you see one you really like, don't wait on it! The ROR currency is all-seeing shrooms:

All-Seeing Shroom

The best way to get festival currency is by gathering items in plague locations, or fighting enemies in the coliseum.

This news post explains more about the festival! ^^
ok.png
@ArchSerpent Howdy! Thanks for the welcome! Ill send you a PM in regards to the items ^_^
I love all the information, already starting to implement it XD I've already got a few event items that were super cool looking! Good to know it wasn't an wasteful impulse buy lol.

Is the currency the same every year or does it change as well?
@ArchSerpent Howdy! Thanks for the welcome! Ill send you a PM in regards to the items ^_^
I love all the information, already starting to implement it XD I've already got a few event items that were super cool looking! Good to know it wasn't an wasteful impulse buy lol.

Is the currency the same every year or does it change as well?
@AbiNormality it's the same every year! Although the currency is different depending on what festival it is. For example, in March we have the Mistral Jamboree which is the Wind festival! We use messengers scrolls as our currency: [item=Messengers Scroll] Each festival has its own currency. However many shrooms you save up this year, you can use for next year's Riot of Rot too ^^
@AbiNormality it's the same every year! Although the currency is different depending on what festival it is.

For example, in March we have the Mistral Jamboree which is the Wind festival! We use messengers scrolls as our currency:

Each festival has its own currency. However many shrooms you save up this year, you can use for next year's Riot of Rot too ^^
ok.png
Welcome to FR @AbiNormality! I suggest checking out the Guides tab if confused on how anything works as well as tips to play more efficiently! Also within your first month of joining, I give 1 free dragon from either here or here! I also have the permanently running deal where I buy 1 child from each clan's (account's) starter dragons! I breed those kids to continue the family lineage in my Progen Project!
Welcome to FR @AbiNormality! I suggest checking out the Guides tab if confused on how anything works as well as tips to play more efficiently! Also within your first month of joining, I give 1 free dragon from either here or here! I also have the permanently running deal where I buy 1 child from each clan's (account's) starter dragons! I breed those kids to continue the family lineage in my Progen Project!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Vampirate Thank you so much for the welcome and advice, ill be checking those out later! ^_^

My account is technically almost two years old. (didn't play for a very long time due to life lol) So while I appreciate the offer I don't qualify for your freebies. I am curious about your Progen Project, could you PM me more information on that matter if its no trouble :3
@Vampirate Thank you so much for the welcome and advice, ill be checking those out later! ^_^

My account is technically almost two years old. (didn't play for a very long time due to life lol) So while I appreciate the offer I don't qualify for your freebies. I am curious about your Progen Project, could you PM me more information on that matter if its no trouble :3
1 2