Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angelfall Hospital {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
Yeah, I can focus on more staff characters! Should I add Gate
Yeah, I can focus on more staff characters! Should I add Gate
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
I have a feeling that would lead to chaos but go ahead if you want to. After all, a certain someone did end up submitting one of the WORST scientists in the entirety of the Final Fantasy series in the first iteration of the roleplay. I just hope that whatever staff characters are chosen can handle an annoying merman and stage user else could be thrown at them then.
I have a feeling that would lead to chaos but go ahead if you want to. After all, a certain someone did end up submitting one of the WORST scientists in the entirety of the Final Fantasy series in the first iteration of the roleplay. I just hope that whatever staff characters are chosen can handle an annoying merman and stage user else could be thrown at them then.
LIo8D8G.gif
[u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Patchie Age: 27 Gender: Nonbinary (they/them) Species: Ditto Orientation: Pansexual Fandom They’re From: Pokemon Canon or OC: OC Role: Nurse, jokingly referred to as an Emotional Support Pokemon due to being assigned to panicking and stressed patients thanks to their transforming abilities. You'd think they'd be a therapist, but they don't consider themself well equipped for that. Ailment: None, staff member Mental Status: Mentally well Appearance: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/353353082895204354/929550879424663603/unknown.png[/img] [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: Always seems chill and mildly tired, although becoming flustered if they transform into something unexpected and unideal for the situation. Patchie is very easygoing and easy to befriend, and very slow to anger. Annoying situations just give them a mildly annoyed, very done reaction, but it's rare to seem them fully raging. Powers: Able to transform, but they can't control what they turn into. It could be a Magikarp, a Charizard, a Mewtwo, nobody knows and only the random Pokemon generator their player uses knows. Abilities: It's very difficult for them to be force to be unable to move barring full on unconsciousness thanks to their ability Limber, paralytics do not work on them. Patchie also knows some cool party tricks, like breaking an apple in half with their bare hands or throwing food in the air and catching it in their mouth, assuming they're in a form that cooperates. Weapons: None. [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: Patchie was created in a splinter experiment that branched off of the Mewtwo Project, which focused on attempting to refine the Ditto species. They were made to get rid of the "Ditto face" in transforming. They succeeded, but it came at a cost--Patchie wasn't born with the ability to control what they transform into. After accidentally finding freedom when they were startled into transforming into a Kirlia and sneeze teleporting out of the lab, Patchie enjoyed their newfound freedom. Albeit, they couldn't find a home. They're either hunted down for their half-Shiny status or for their peculiar ability. Thanks to circumstances though, they got a permanent home here at Angelfall Hospital as a nurse. Other Info: As mentioned, I use a generator to determine what they appear as. They're also a volunteer to receive DNA samples from for cloning, seeing as whatever form they're cloned from, it determines what Pokemon the clone is, i.e. a half-Shiny Scorbunny if they were transformed as such.
Basic Information
Name: Patchie
Species: Ditto
Orientation: Pansexual
Fandom They’re From: Pokemon
Canon or OC: OC
Role: Nurse, jokingly referred to as an Emotional Support Pokemon due to being assigned to panicking and stressed patients thanks to their transforming abilities. You'd think they'd be a therapist, but they don't consider themself well equipped for that.
Ailment: None, staff member
Mental Status: Mentally well
Appearance:
unknown.png

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Always seems chill and mildly tired, although becoming flustered if they transform into something unexpected and unideal for the situation. Patchie is very easygoing and easy to befriend, and very slow to anger. Annoying situations just give them a mildly annoyed, very done reaction, but it's rare to seem them fully raging.
Powers: Able to transform, but they can't control what they turn into. It could be a Magikarp, a Charizard, a Mewtwo, nobody knows and only the random Pokemon generator their player uses knows.
Abilities: It's very difficult for them to be force to be unable to move barring full on unconsciousness thanks to their ability Limber, paralytics do not work on them. Patchie also knows some cool party tricks, like breaking an apple in half with their bare hands or throwing food in the air and catching it in their mouth, assuming they're in a form that cooperates.
Weapons: None.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: Patchie was created in a splinter experiment that branched off of the Mewtwo Project, which focused on attempting to refine the Ditto species. They were made to get rid of the "Ditto face" in transforming. They succeeded, but it came at a cost--Patchie wasn't born with the ability to control what they transform into.

After accidentally finding freedom when they were startled into transforming into a Kirlia and sneeze teleporting out of the lab, Patchie enjoyed their newfound freedom. Albeit, they couldn't find a home. They're either hunted down for their half-Shiny status or for their peculiar ability. Thanks to circumstances though, they got a permanent home here at Angelfall Hospital as a nurse.
Other Info: As mentioned, I use a generator to determine what they appear as. They're also a volunteer to receive DNA samples from for cloning, seeing as whatever form they're cloned from, it determines what Pokemon the clone is, i.e. a half-Shiny Scorbunny if they were transformed as such.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
I actually remember Patchie from the Pokémon Lab thread.
I actually remember Patchie from the Pokémon Lab thread.
LIo8D8G.gif
I remember them, too.
I remember them, too.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Shiro Age: 18 (Physical Age) Gender: Male Species: Cloned Vampire Orientation: (OPTIONAL) Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy Canon or OC: OC Role: Clone Ailment: N/A Mental Status: Mentally Well Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/Vrfpunh.png[/img] Shiro has the same appearance as Firion (Shown in attached image) with the exception of his eyes which are a grey color. He also wears a simple outfit consisting of a hospital gown that goes down slightly past his knees and a pair of shorts that are pale blue in terms of coloration. [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: Shiro has a rather innocent and somewhat timid boy who has known the room he has been in since his creation. He tends to stutter a lot when around new people and this is attributed to him hiding whenever someone unfamiliar enters the room. He also has a friendlier aspect of his personality that shows whenever someone familiar enters the room. Powers: {Basic Mystic Vampire powers basically} •Immortality •Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility •Spellcasting {Magic} Abilities: Weapons: N/A [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Other Info: •Yes, he is a clone of Firion.
Basic Information
Name: Shiro
Species: Cloned Vampire
Orientation: (OPTIONAL)
Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy
Canon or OC: OC
Role: Clone
Ailment: N/A
Mental Status: Mentally Well
Appearance:

Vrfpunh.png
Shiro has the same appearance as Firion (Shown in attached image) with the exception of his eyes which are a grey color. He also wears a simple outfit consisting of a hospital gown that goes down slightly past his knees and a pair of shorts that are pale blue in terms of coloration.

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Shiro has a rather innocent and somewhat timid boy who has known the room he has been in since his creation. He tends to stutter a lot when around new people and this is attributed to him hiding whenever someone unfamiliar enters the room. He also has a friendlier aspect of his personality that shows whenever someone familiar enters the room.
Powers:
{Basic Mystic Vampire powers basically}
•Immortality
•Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility
•Spellcasting {Magic}
Abilities:
Weapons: N/A

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: (OPTIONAL)
Other Info:
•Yes, he is a clone of Firion.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="FRlover1" date="2022-10-24 14:39:01" ] I remember them, too. [/quote] Seeing them in this thread kind of makes me want to reboot the Pokémon Lab thread as well.
FRlover1 wrote on 2022-10-24 14:39:01:
I remember them, too.
Seeing them in this thread kind of makes me want to reboot the Pokémon Lab thread as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
wasn't there an attempt at reviving it, and then it kinda flopped?
wasn't there an attempt at reviving it, and then it kinda flopped?
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
There probably was but it wouldn’t hurt to try to do so again especially with the ninth generation of Pokémon games being right around the corner.
There probably was but it wouldn’t hurt to try to do so again especially with the ninth generation of Pokémon games being right around the corner.
LIo8D8G.gif
about to finish my next character, how’s the thread going?
about to finish my next character, how’s the thread going?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54