Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Free Dragons!
1 2 3
@TheGenderGoblin

Yes! You could have them all if you want. Should I send them all or just Valerie?
@TheGenderGoblin

Yes! You could have them all if you want. Should I send them all or just Valerie?
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
@Meloetta I’d love to snag this boy! He’d be perfect for a fandragon (and would have a great home among my other g1 hoard xD). :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80001687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800017/80001687_350.png[/img][/url]
@Meloetta
I’d love to snag this boy! He’d be perfect for a fandragon (and would have a great home among my other g1 hoard xD). :)

80001687_350.png
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
[quote name="Meloetta" date="2022-10-23 21:29:18" ] @TheGenderGoblin Yes! You could have them all if you want. Should I send them all or just Valerie? [/quote] I'll take Stitch, Ophelia, and Valerie!!!
Meloetta wrote on 2022-10-23 21:29:18:
@TheGenderGoblin

I'll take Stitch, Ophelia, and Valerie!!!
~Goblin~
~06xk8gV.png~
~OrlEqVx.png ~
~q9EEy5M.png~
@LunaLane @TheGenderGoblin

Yes and yes, sent you both crs :D
@LunaLane @TheGenderGoblin

Yes and yes, sent you both crs :D
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
@Meloetta thanks you!!
@Meloetta thanks you!!
@SwordGF

No problem!
@SwordGF

No problem!
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
Can I adopt Leonora? :}
Can I adopt Leonora? :}
@ghostixz

Yes! Sent a cr
@ghostixz

Yes! Sent a cr
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
Hello! I'm new here. Would you be able to tell me whats still available? Thank you!
Hello! I'm new here. Would you be able to tell me whats still available? Thank you!
@Renegade1

Hi! I have the list updated currently, so you can grab anyone you see on the first post! Clicking on a dragon should take you to their profile. Just tell me the name or id of the one(s) you want and ill send them over
@Renegade1

Hi! I have the list updated currently, so you can grab anyone you see on the first post! Clicking on a dragon should take you to their profile. Just tell me the name or id of the one(s) you want and ill send them over
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
1 2 3