Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fodder dragons not getting XP?
I feel pretty dumb right now, but its been years since Ive played, Im trying to level some fodder dragons with my old coliseum training team I used to use, but the fodder dragons arent getting any XP??
I feel pretty dumb right now, but its been years since Ive played, Im trying to level some fodder dragons with my old coliseum training team I used to use, but the fodder dragons arent getting any XP??
PlagueflightswitchArcane_zps4ab49c14.gifplaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.pngHe/Him/His
@JackalJames Where are you training? Dragons gain exp based on the highest level dragon in the party so if you're using high level dragons you need to be in high level venues.
@JackalJames Where are you training? Dragons gain exp based on the highest level dragon in the party so if you're using high level dragons you need to be in high level venues.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2022-10-21 11:45:47" ] @JackalJames Where are you training? Dragons gain exp based on the highest level dragon in the party so if you're using high level dragons you need to be in high level venues. [/quote] ahhh yeah that seems to be the issue, I was not in a high enough level area, thank you!
Lonin wrote on 2022-10-21 11:45:47:
ahhh yeah that seems to be the issue, I was not in a high enough level area, thank you!
PlagueflightswitchArcane_zps4ab49c14.gifplaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.pngHe/Him/His
@JackalJames

Just as a note, you'll only get EXP for battles won in venues that are less than or equal to five levels below the highest level dragon in your party. So if you have a L25 in your party, you'll need to battle in venues that are L20 and up!
@JackalJames

Just as a note, you'll only get EXP for battles won in venues that are less than or equal to five levels below the highest level dragon in your party. So if you have a L25 in your party, you'll need to battle in venues that are L20 and up!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png