Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] AUCTION CLOSED / AUTOBUY USED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^

No one wants to give you a run for your money/treasure, @Dracamari ;) Getting closer!
^

No one wants to give you a run for your money/treasure, @Dracamari ;) Getting closer!
vuiX6nu.png
I guess it might be because he's a starter breed. BUT THEM COLOURS. Or rather lack of them, is worth the investment in the long run. *grabby hands*
I guess it might be because he's a starter breed. BUT THEM COLOURS. Or rather lack of them, is worth the investment in the long run. *grabby hands*
@Dracamari - I agree! I think the market is just in a silly place right now. I'll be glad to see him go to you anyway :)
@Dracamari - I agree! I think the market is just in a silly place right now. I'll be glad to see him go to you anyway :)
vuiX6nu.png
^
^
vuiX6nu.png
@Anatidae and if I do win this auction, meet his betrothed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=169016] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/169016_350.png[/img] [/url] Obsidian or Black for the possible primaries, the 4 blackish shades for possible secondaries and tertiaries of Crimson x Royal covers the Black to Shadow range too. I'm aiming to get triple blackish babies :D
@Anatidae

and if I do win this auction, meet his betrothed:

169016_350.png

Obsidian or Black for the possible primaries, the 4 blackish shades for possible secondaries and tertiaries of Crimson x Royal covers the Black to Shadow range too. I'm aiming to get triple blackish babies :D
^
^
vuiX6nu.png
@Anatidae I'm waiting on a payment for one of my wildclaws, but if he doesn't sell before then, I'll buy him for the Autobuy.
@Anatidae I'm waiting on a payment for one of my wildclaws, but if he doesn't sell before then, I'll buy him for the Autobuy.
w1E8cdy.png
♦My Tumblr ♦ My Art ♦
@Dracamari - that is one cute dragon!
@Dracamari - that is one cute dragon!
vuiX6nu.png
@ChristineFury - OK, just let me know :)
@ChristineFury - OK, just let me know :)
vuiX6nu.png
^
^
vuiX6nu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10