Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: fursona customs
Hiya! the names eros and im currently looking for help creating a longterm fursona this process most likely will take a while aka couple of weeks so im needing someone whos patient

i have ideas on what i want him to look like but i cant seem to make him myself? i currently have 116 gems and 115kt and i plan on paying whoever i choose weekly so kinda like a actual job lol i will also be offering any of my dragons except my main girl hirci so please comment below your examples and how much u would like to be paid weekly and after i choose the person i would then like to move the conversation to discord where everything will be discused!
Hiya! the names eros and im currently looking for help creating a longterm fursona this process most likely will take a while aka couple of weeks so im needing someone whos patient

i have ideas on what i want him to look like but i cant seem to make him myself? i currently have 116 gems and 115kt and i plan on paying whoever i choose weekly so kinda like a actual job lol i will also be offering any of my dragons except my main girl hirci so please comment below your examples and how much u would like to be paid weekly and after i choose the person i would then like to move the conversation to discord where everything will be discused!
45312201_E9s11rgeL5yQONc.png
@RaveGRRL
Hiya! I'd be willing to help ya out on ur fursona building adventure! If you want to see some of my art examples I have some to look at in my art shop here! Just lmk if ur up for hiring me for the job ^^
@RaveGRRL
Hiya! I'd be willing to help ya out on ur fursona building adventure! If you want to see some of my art examples I have some to look at in my art shop here! Just lmk if ur up for hiring me for the job ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong your arts lovely sadly tho not what im looking for :)
@Goldensong your arts lovely sadly tho not what im looking for :)
bump
bump
would you be open to have someone outside the site do it? Do you have USD? Because you could try Fivrr. I've had great success there.
would you be open to have someone outside the site do it? Do you have USD? Because you could try Fivrr. I've had great success there.
fMOs6wG.gif
@Monstersyndrome sadly i dont have usd </3 thanks for the suggestion tho
@Monstersyndrome sadly i dont have usd </3 thanks for the suggestion tho
bump
bump
bump
bump
@RaveGRRL

Unfortunately, I don't think your payment is quite enough. Most good quality work sells for around 500g-2000g. The artist you need might wanted to be paid 300g per week.

Good luck though! If you figure out glimmer and gloom (the fairgrounds game), you'll earn 75kt daily! Maybe if you're lucky you'll find a cheaper artist.
@RaveGRRL

Unfortunately, I don't think your payment is quite enough. Most good quality work sells for around 500g-2000g. The artist you need might wanted to be paid 300g per week.

Good luck though! If you figure out glimmer and gloom (the fairgrounds game), you'll earn 75kt daily! Maybe if you're lucky you'll find a cheaper artist.
IMG_3849.png