Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD! - Partially Gened G1 - 40kt
1 2 3 4
bump!
bump!
Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
bump!
bump!
Grandrath Welcomes You
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
bump!
bump!
Grandrath Welcomes You
3a2eEFc.gif
bump!
bump!
Grandrath Welcomes You
3a2eEFc.gif
bump!
bump!
Grandrath Welcomes You
3a2eEFc.gif
She is super cool! The offspring list is holding me back, but if she doesn’t sell I may come back… she has some super cool scrys [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=82&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=29&auth=bf4d9b935f2b5f786144203f23a514915df4f076&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
She is super cool! The offspring list is holding me back, but if she doesn’t sell I may come back… she has some super cool scrys

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=82&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=29&auth=bf4d9b935f2b5f786144203f23a514915df4f076&dummyext=prev.png
bump!
bump!
Grandrath Welcomes You
3a2eEFc.gif
@Corpusculid
glad to see you think so! Sad to hear about the offspring list holdin u back tho :/ hope i can convince you :P
@Corpusculid
glad to see you think so! Sad to hear about the offspring list holdin u back tho :/ hope i can convince you :P
Grandrath Welcomes You
3a2eEFc.gif
bump!
bump!
Grandrath Welcomes You
3a2eEFc.gif
bump!
bump!
Grandrath Welcomes You
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 3 4