Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | heyo
hey, i'm moth, he/they. im not very social but i need people to give research notes to lmao. im up for talking about whatever but im not really an initiator
hey, i'm moth, he/they. im not very social but i need people to give research notes to lmao. im up for talking about whatever but im not really an initiator
Hi there. I just created a post about my introduction in this forum and said something similar to what you've said hehe I think we share the same social tendencies. Are you ok if I send you a friend request? I still have none and can help with the research notes :P
Hi there. I just created a post about my introduction in this forum and said something similar to what you've said hehe I think we share the same social tendencies. Are you ok if I send you a friend request? I still have none and can help with the research notes :P
go ahead :)
go ahead :)
@mowothman hey there and welcome to flight rising and arcane! also nice to see a fellow aroace trans dude here. feel free to reach out to any of the arcane community leaders for help or questions, but i'm also here too. hope you have fun!
@mowothman hey there and welcome to flight rising and arcane! also nice to see a fellow aroace trans dude here. feel free to reach out to any of the arcane community leaders for help or questions, but i'm also here too. hope you have fun!
pikachu.png
Beginner exalting and coli lair | Bogsneak lover
He/Him/Pika/Pikas | Otherkin+Furry | FR+0
Autistic | Arknights shill | Full-time shipper
Discord: pikachufiknight
arcane.gif
@PikachuFiKnight i'm also autistic!! very cool to find another
@PikachuFiKnight i'm also autistic!! very cool to find another