Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] FREE IMP RAFFLE (Closed & Counting!)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 165 166
I'd like to join in, imps are my favorite breed though I don't have one yet ^^
I'd like to join in, imps are my favorite breed though I don't have one yet ^^
I have one imperial but I'd like to be added for one ticket. Give it to my bf as a surprise. ;)
I have one imperial but I'd like to be added for one ticket. Give it to my bf as a surprise. ;)
First Gens! Om-nom-nom!
Ahhhhh you are amazing ;-; I'd love to enter- I don't have any Imps but I've always wanted one.
Ahhhhh you are amazing ;-; I'd love to enter- I don't have any Imps but I've always wanted one.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
This sounds way to good to be true, so I'll give it a shot! 5 tickets I guess since I do not have an imperial though I very much want one.
This sounds way to good to be true, so I'll give it a shot! 5 tickets I guess since I do not have an imperial though I very much want one.
Oh I'd like to enter please ;u;
Oh I'd like to enter please ;u;
Would it be possible to get on the list, please? Oh gosh, that's really kind of you. I don't have any imperials, but they're gorgeous dragons.
Would it be possible to get on the list, please? Oh gosh, that's really kind of you. I don't have any imperials, but they're gorgeous dragons.
Well, it would be silly not to ask for a ticket or five :)
Well, it would be silly not to ask for a ticket or five :)
Ovy5qGZ.gif
May i join the raffle please? Have no imps.
May i join the raffle please? Have no imps.
*Would like a raffle ticket or five!* ^^ A free imperial would be much appreciated. o:
*Would like a raffle ticket or five!* ^^ A free imperial would be much appreciated. o:
I would like to be on the list! I don't have an imperial. u_u
I would like to be on the list! I don't have an imperial. u_u
yMq.png
9xy.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 165 166