Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This is the update I've always wanted
1 2
@Shell22

This was a thread about an old april's fools event from 3 years ago... Specifically one I believe where familiars switched places with dragons. These events usually only last for the day or so, as they're intended to be a fun joke. It's never been possible to attach multiples of the same familiar to different dragons as far as I'm aware. You can purchase (or acquire) multiples because they're sometimes used for different things like crafting recipes or for hibden tasks to expand your hibden slots. And some people just like to collect multiples of the same fam.

The bestiary only keeps track of one instance at a time so you only need one instance of a fam equipped. This is perhaps to avoid people from loading up on a bunch of the same fams and awakening them at a much faster rate to help deter inflation (fams give out both treasure and chests that contain items, more treasure and sometimes gems).

edit and apparently I can't read, and it was a bug. Probably caused by the event I assume.
@Shell22

This was a thread about an old april's fools event from 3 years ago... Specifically one I believe where familiars switched places with dragons. These events usually only last for the day or so, as they're intended to be a fun joke. It's never been possible to attach multiples of the same familiar to different dragons as far as I'm aware. You can purchase (or acquire) multiples because they're sometimes used for different things like crafting recipes or for hibden tasks to expand your hibden slots. And some people just like to collect multiples of the same fam.

The bestiary only keeps track of one instance at a time so you only need one instance of a fam equipped. This is perhaps to avoid people from loading up on a bunch of the same fams and awakening them at a much faster rate to help deter inflation (fams give out both treasure and chests that contain items, more treasure and sometimes gems).

edit and apparently I can't read, and it was a bug. Probably caused by the event I assume.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I really wish I was around for that April Fool’s event now. Good gosh that would have been fun.

“No dragons here, just Miths and Raptorik and owls and a wolf or two.”
I really wish I was around for that April Fool’s event now. Good gosh that would have been fun.

“No dragons here, just Miths and Raptorik and owls and a wolf or two.”
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
@Halszkaraptor Oh, thank you for clearing that up. lol I just started playing FR like a couple weeks ago, so I didn't know. I have 3 of the same familliar from the Starfall Celebration one is equipped but I cannot equip the other two to different dragons. That sucks lol.
@Halszkaraptor Oh, thank you for clearing that up. lol I just started playing FR like a couple weeks ago, so I didn't know. I have 3 of the same familliar from the Starfall Celebration one is equipped but I cannot equip the other two to different dragons. That sucks lol.
1 2