Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Starfall Announcment Incorrect?
Not sure where to put this. The text on the announcement says;

"For the duration of holiday, 12 (twelve) of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace..."

But I don't see any skins in the Treasure Marketplace. I do, however, see them in Festive Favors. With the last festival I thought the skins were moved back to the marketplace because Festive Favors didn't offer dominance discounts. Was that fixed? are they *also* stocking in the treasure marketplace and are simply out of stock rn?

Sorry if this was addressed somewhere else, I didn't see anything relating to it.
Not sure where to put this. The text on the announcement says;

"For the duration of holiday, 12 (twelve) of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace..."

But I don't see any skins in the Treasure Marketplace. I do, however, see them in Festive Favors. With the last festival I thought the skins were moved back to the marketplace because Festive Favors didn't offer dominance discounts. Was that fixed? are they *also* stocking in the treasure marketplace and are simply out of stock rn?

Sorry if this was addressed somewhere else, I didn't see anything relating to it.
I believe the skins were moved back to the Marketplace during Thundercrack because the dom discount wasn't applying properly. During Flameforger's the issue was fixed and the skins were in the Grand Exchange, which is where they will be offered going forward, in infinite stock for the duration of the festival.
I believe the skins were moved back to the Marketplace during Thundercrack because the dom discount wasn't applying properly. During Flameforger's the issue was fixed and the skins were in the Grand Exchange, which is where they will be offered going forward, in infinite stock for the duration of the festival.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
It should be corrected now! Thank you for the report!
It should be corrected now! Thank you for the report!