Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | it's a TEMP SHOP babyyyy [slots full]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Could you add me to your pinglist?
Could you add me to your pinglist?
@mynnthia FRIENDS [img]https://i.imgur.com/GuKit44.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3YVTGJZ.png[/img]
@mynnthia
FRIENDS
GuKit44.png
3YVTGJZ.png
Please ping me if/when you have more slots open :O!
Please ping me if/when you have more slots open :O!
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
@Thilath OHHH THEY BOTH LOOK SO GOOD <333
if its alright to ask though! the colors seem sort of washed out – would it be possible to have colors more saturated/darker, like their references?

otherwise everything is perfect, thank you so much!
if its alright to ask though! the colors seem sort of washed out – would it be possible to have colors more saturated/darker, like their references?

[quote name="mynnthia" date="2022-09-23 12:05:33" ] @Thilath OHHH THEY BOTH LOOK SO GOOD <333 if its alright to ask though! the colors seem sort of washed out – would it be possible to have colors more saturated/darker, like their references? otherwise everything is perfect, thank you so much! [/quote] the desaturated look was part of the style, so I only have the darker colours for this one, since I saved over the other one lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/dlbpP7T.png[/img]
mynnthia wrote on 2022-09-23 12:05:33:

the desaturated look was part of the style, so I only have the darker colours for this one, since I saved over the other one lol
dlbpP7T.png
@Thilath thats alright! thank you so much!!! (also just letting you know for future ref, quoting someone doesnt ping them, so i didnt see this until now)
@Thilath thats alright! thank you so much!!! (also just letting you know for future ref, quoting someone doesnt ping them, so i didnt see this until now)
Could I be added to your pinglist? These are awesome!
Could I be added to your pinglist? These are awesome!

4aFHa.gif
Dncpx.gif

drKet.gif

4aFHa.gif
Could I be on your pinglist please? Your art is so cute! ^w^
Could I be on your pinglist please? Your art is so cute! ^w^

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
Shoot, I wasn't subscribed to this thread, so I didn't see the sketch until now. My bad (always feel free to ping me). Yes, the sketch looks great!
Shoot, I wasn't subscribed to this thread, so I didn't see the sketch until now. My bad (always feel free to ping me). Yes, the sketch looks great!
My Art Shop
Carrd
My Webcomic

XC93sMs.pngCSewt7J.png cNJO9da.png jy4N1pw.png
2rdo1pL.png pyAp3dI.png
@sourswords
@Extormus
@Recordzz
@Zonder
@TabbyCatCloud
@plagues
@Lump
@GroceryStore
@Enoch
@bigfriedegg

HEY SQUAD.
I've had some extreme bull poopy happen to me IRL
so commissions are gonna take...a little bit longer unfortunately.
I don't have an ETA right now, but if you want to pull back your order, that's 100% fine! just let me know and cancel your CR and no hard feelings :)
@sourswords
@Extormus
@Recordzz
@Zonder
@TabbyCatCloud
@plagues
@Lump
@GroceryStore
@Enoch
@bigfriedegg

HEY SQUAD.
I've had some extreme bull poopy happen to me IRL
so commissions are gonna take...a little bit longer unfortunately.
I don't have an ETA right now, but if you want to pull back your order, that's 100% fine! just let me know and cancel your CR and no hard feelings :)
1 2 3 4 5 6