Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need help naming!
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80447917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804480/80447917_350.png[/img][/url] => [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=95&breed=20&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=81&winggene=93&wings=117&auth=59728736a21dd1810d9ec8615a8faeb7dc3ef121&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font= Monospace][color=Green][b]Hi!! I got this lovely derg you see before you a couple days ago and I plan for him to be my first permabab I need help with thinking up A name for him but I still need a lot of ideas on other stuff like lore! Feel free to add more than one name/idea! If your name gets chosen I’ll be sure to ping you and thank you ^-^ :List of names so far!: • Prismatic • • Parrot • • Gerkin • • Pickle • • Squawk • • Captain • • Matey • • Scallywag • • Benno • • Augie • • Mikko • • Rivo • • Ryker •[/center]
80447917_350.png => dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=95&breed=20&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=81&winggene=93&wings=117&auth=59728736a21dd1810d9ec8615a8faeb7dc3ef121&dummyext=prev.png

Hi!! I got this lovely derg you see before you a couple days ago and I plan for him to be my first permabab I need help with thinking up A name for him but I still need a lot of ideas on other stuff like lore! Feel free to add more than one name/idea! If your name gets chosen I’ll be sure to ping you and thank you ^-^

:List of names so far!:

• Prismatic •
• Parrot •
• Gerkin •
• Pickle •
• Squawk •
• Captain •
• Matey •
• Scallywag •
• Benno •
• Augie •
• Mikko •
• Rivo •
• Ryker •
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
Squawk immediately comes to mind
Squawk immediately comes to mind
jIRALXN.png
"Yuck people are majestic." - yellowdragon18
FR+3
Captain, Matey, and Scallywag come to mind!
Captain, Matey, and Scallywag come to mind!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
~BUMP~
~BUMP~
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
Looks like a fruit snack, I admire this fruit snack aberration and here are some maybe names!:

Benno, Augie, Mikko, Rivo, Ryker, and Shai

There seems to be a lot of pirate themed names in this thread, so I have to say I 100% agree. This guy reminds me of a lil' pirate, for lore:

- Maybe he's a lookout for a pirate ship, with his insanely good eyes (like a parrot)?

- Maybe his dad or mom is the captain of a pirate ship and he's just there helping out before going off to start his own pirate crew. (First ever pirate captain that's a kid?)

- Maybe he's apart of a pirate crew, and fueled only on the insatiable hunger for the rush of a fight/good adventure, and he's really good at wielding a sword (despite him being just a short kid)!

- Maybe his parents could be famous pirates, and he has to prove himself as just a good a pirate as them before he can fill their role as captain?

- I really like the idea of a story of him becoming the youngest pirate captain ever.

I hope this really helps with naming or lore! :>

Looks like a fruit snack, I admire this fruit snack aberration and here are some maybe names!:

Benno, Augie, Mikko, Rivo, Ryker, and Shai

There seems to be a lot of pirate themed names in this thread, so I have to say I 100% agree. This guy reminds me of a lil' pirate, for lore:

- Maybe he's a lookout for a pirate ship, with his insanely good eyes (like a parrot)?

- Maybe his dad or mom is the captain of a pirate ship and he's just there helping out before going off to start his own pirate crew. (First ever pirate captain that's a kid?)

- Maybe he's apart of a pirate crew, and fueled only on the insatiable hunger for the rush of a fight/good adventure, and he's really good at wielding a sword (despite him being just a short kid)!

- Maybe his parents could be famous pirates, and he has to prove himself as just a good a pirate as them before he can fill their role as captain?

- I really like the idea of a story of him becoming the youngest pirate captain ever.

I hope this really helps with naming or lore! :>

→ FR +3 ←

They/Them
@BogSnoots
Wow thanks that helps a lot ^-^
@BogSnoots
Wow thanks that helps a lot ^-^
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
~BUMP~
~BUMP~
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png