Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DeltaδFlareon Ink (RE-opened! I'm BACK!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Onyxbat: I have made some changes to Prices and what I offer.
For example I've changed to Waist shots and full bodies.

Also since it has been some time. A few of the Links are broken and no longer working as a reference.

Since it has been quite some time (and honestly I don't Remember the previous prices despite just changing them Perhaps we can come up with a reasonable Price and I can still do the headshot for you)
@Onyxbat: I have made some changes to Prices and what I offer.
For example I've changed to Waist shots and full bodies.

Also since it has been some time. A few of the Links are broken and no longer working as a reference.

Since it has been quite some time (and honestly I don't Remember the previous prices despite just changing them Perhaps we can come up with a reasonable Price and I can still do the headshot for you)
Pssst, 1500g is actually 1.5 million treasure, not 150kt!!
Pssst, 1500g is actually 1.5 million treasure, not 150kt!!
@alexd: Thank you~ I suck at ratio's
...Do you mind telling me what the others would be?
@alexd: Thank you~ I suck at ratio's
...Do you mind telling me what the others would be?
That sounds good to me Im on mobile at the moment so I can PM you about it when I get back to desktop. There are some other ideas I have (ones that I'm willing to pay at least a 1mil t for) as well.
That sounds good to me Im on mobile at the moment so I can PM you about it when I get back to desktop. There are some other ideas I have (ones that I'm willing to pay at least a 1mil t for) as well.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat: I shall add you back to the slots and put that we are discussing further.

If you are out and about, please travel safely back home~ Take all the time you need to think everything out too~ I am patient n_n
@OnyxBat: I shall add you back to the slots and put that we are discussing further.

If you are out and about, please travel safely back home~ Take all the time you need to think everything out too~ I am patient n_n
Alright I think the price ratio has been corrected.. >w>; maybe it's still off? This sites Ratio is hard for me XD so many currencies... D:
Alright I think the price ratio has been corrected.. >w>; maybe it's still off? This sites Ratio is hard for me XD so many currencies... D:
Your ratios look good now! c:
Your ratios look good now! c:
@alexd : Thank you so much for pointing that out Much appreciated~
@alexd : Thank you so much for pointing that out Much appreciated~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7