Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Low Price Commissions-OPEN
1 2
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590604783233007627/1013993442386395146/Untitled309_20220829220544.png [/img] Hello there! I'm a new artist hoping to find my place in this [b][i]roaring[/i][/b] community! Some examples of my art can be found here: https://simplykoulouri.carrd.co/ [center][b][u]What am I offering?[/u][/b][/center] headshot/bust 250kt/250g (+25-50kt/g depending on design complexity) Flat-colored Fullbody 500kt/500g (+25-50kt/g depending on design complexity) Shaded Fullbody 750kt/750g (+25-50kt/g depending on apparel complexity and or design complexity) Shaded Fullbody w/Background 1mt/1000g (+50-100kt/g depending on apparel, complexity, and or design complexity) Reference sheet (full-body pose, 1-2 expressions, and any important features) 1mt/1000g (+50-100kt/g depending on apparel, complexity, and or design complexity) [center][b][u]Important Info before Commissioning![/u][/b][/center] Treasure to Gem ratio is 1kt:1g I will take 1-21 days to complete each order (sometimes orders will be finished in a day, sometimes they will take 2 weeks due to school and work), If I find I need more time we will discuss it privately. [center][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/center] [center]i will draw ocs/animals/dragons (i will not draw humans/humanoids) Payment is due upfront, I will pm you a sketch of your character, and once confirmed (with adjustments if needed) I will then accept the crossroads payment credit to my FR account if you post the artwork anywhere on the fr website [/center] [center][b][u]PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR ORDER[/u][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]a clear link or reference sheet to your character [*]anything I should know about said character (personality, pose preference, details) [*]method of payment [*]anything else you'd like to add! [/LIST] [center][b][u]Commissions[/u][/b][/center] [center][u]Headshot/Bust[/u] open open [u]Flatcolored Fullbody[/u] Rixor open [u]Shaded Fullbody[/u] open open [u]Shaded Fullbody w/background[/u] open[/center]
Untitled309_20220829220544.png

Hello there! I'm a new artist hoping to find my place in this roaring community! Some examples of my art can be found here:

https://simplykoulouri.carrd.co/

What am I offering?

headshot/bust 250kt/250g (+25-50kt/g depending on design complexity)

Flat-colored Fullbody 500kt/500g (+25-50kt/g depending on design complexity)

Shaded Fullbody 750kt/750g (+25-50kt/g depending on apparel complexity and or design complexity)

Shaded Fullbody w/Background 1mt/1000g (+50-100kt/g depending on apparel, complexity, and or design complexity)

Reference sheet (full-body pose, 1-2 expressions, and any important features) 1mt/1000g (+50-100kt/g depending on apparel, complexity, and or design complexity)
Important Info before Commissioning!

Treasure to Gem ratio is 1kt:1g

I will take 1-21 days to complete each order
(sometimes orders will be finished in a day, sometimes they will take 2 weeks due to school and work),
If I find I need more time we will discuss it privately.

Rules
i will draw ocs/animals/dragons
(i will not draw humans/humanoids)
Payment is due upfront, I will pm you a sketch of your character, and once confirmed (with adjustments if needed) I will then accept the crossroads payment
credit to my FR account if you post the artwork anywhere on the fr website
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR ORDER
  1. a clear link or reference sheet to your character
  2. anything I should know about said character (personality, pose preference, details)
  3. method of payment
  4. anything else you'd like to add!
Commissions
Headshot/Bust
open
open

Flatcolored Fullbody
Rixor
open

Shaded Fullbody
open
open