Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Player of the new
Hey,
My friend introduce me to this game and I have been having a fun time playing, so I decided to make an introduction here. I enjoy creating maps and world building fantasy world's. I enjoy playing DnD and have always found rpg quite fun.
Nice to meet everyone :)
Hey,
My friend introduce me to this game and I have been having a fun time playing, so I decided to make an introduction here. I enjoy creating maps and world building fantasy world's. I enjoy playing DnD and have always found rpg quite fun.
Nice to meet everyone :)
-Me
@Zomborge Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome to FR!

If you like world building, you're definitely in the right place! Creating lair lore is super fun! I hope FR can feed into that desire haha

I'm quite new myself, but I know what I'm doing a good 70% of the time so if you need any help at all, my PMs are open!!<3

@Zomborge Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome to FR!

If you like world building, you're definitely in the right place! Creating lair lore is super fun! I hope FR can feed into that desire haha

I'm quite new myself, but I know what I'm doing a good 70% of the time so if you need any help at all, my PMs are open!!<3

cxbFZBI.png
coin | 18 | he+
newbie helper ; pm me
i rlly love ; skydancers, obelisks + pearlcatchers!
feel free to friend req!
Lightback Slink i do hoard
these
---->
Hourglass Haunted Stone Orb
@Zomborge Welcome! Sending a free dragon, I have too many!
@Zomborge Welcome! Sending a free dragon, I have too many!
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
@kamishiros Thank you for the offer it's appreciated

@Dogmage999 Thanks for the Dragon, ill take very good care of him
@kamishiros Thank you for the offer it's appreciated

@Dogmage999 Thanks for the Dragon, ill take very good care of him
-Me
@Zomborge Of course! <3
@Zomborge Of course! <3
cxbFZBI.png
coin | 18 | he+
newbie helper ; pm me
i rlly love ; skydancers, obelisks + pearlcatchers!
feel free to friend req!
Lightback Slink i do hoard
these
---->
Hourglass Haunted Stone Orb
@Zomborge Welcome to FlightRising! I LOVE D&D too! I have been working on a campaign myself, hoping I can get some friends who have time and play it with them! Its nice to meet you!
@Zomborge Welcome to FlightRising! I LOVE D&D too! I have been working on a campaign myself, hoping I can get some friends who have time and play it with them! Its nice to meet you!
@CodedSystem Yo that's cool, I'm currently DM a campaign, and playing in another. I must admit it is a lil hard to get people whose schedules agree at times.
But yea it's nice to meet you to .
@CodedSystem Yo that's cool, I'm currently DM a campaign, and playing in another. I must admit it is a lil hard to get people whose schedules agree at times.
But yea it's nice to meet you to .
-Me
@Zomborge Oh Im sure it is! My friends just started school and another one has two jobs so its going to be hard but hopefully I can do it one day soon!
@Zomborge Oh Im sure it is! My friends just started school and another one has two jobs so its going to be hard but hopefully I can do it one day soon!
@Zomborge
Welcome to FR! Since you have been here less than a month, feel free to check out here or here for 1 free dragon if you like any of them! Also, if you breed your starter dragons, I'll pay 10,000t for one of their kids!
@Zomborge
Welcome to FR! Since you have been here less than a month, feel free to check out here or here for 1 free dragon if you like any of them! Also, if you breed your starter dragons, I'll pay 10,000t for one of their kids!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales