Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed for now!]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@inkydragon

You're welcome! I'll send them your way! :)
@inkydragon

You're welcome! I'll send them your way! :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
hey, thanks so much for the message!! it's awesome that you're doing this! i'm super new and the coli scares me orz

i suck at strategy, so is there a pair that would make battling as simple & straightforward as possible? ideally i want to farm and level dragons but idk what i'm doing yet, so i'm not sure how to do those things while also making battle easy
hey, thanks so much for the message!! it's awesome that you're doing this! i'm super new and the coli scares me orz

i suck at strategy, so is there a pair that would make battling as simple & straightforward as possible? ideally i want to farm and level dragons but idk what i'm doing yet, so i'm not sure how to do those things while also making battle easy
Hello! I would love pair 8 if I could! Acacia and Cantaloupe
Hello! I would love pair 8 if I could! Acacia and Cantaloupe
Hello! Am brand new to this platform and not really sure what I'm doing but this sounds interesting! And very kind of you! If pair 12, Kimasa and Pretzel, are still available I think I'd like to choose them for trying out and exploring the coliseum. Thank you so much!
Hello! Am brand new to this platform and not really sure what I'm doing but this sounds interesting! And very kind of you! If pair 12, Kimasa and Pretzel, are still available I think I'd like to choose them for trying out and exploring the coliseum. Thank you so much!
Ty for the message, I'm so glad you're out here helping us newbies!
If pair 16, Candy and Makulai are still up, could I choose them? Not 100% sure, but I read their bio and the Kelp Beds, and I think those two will probably work for me-
Ty for the message, I'm so glad you're out here helping us newbies!
If pair 16, Candy and Makulai are still up, could I choose them? Not 100% sure, but I read their bio and the Kelp Beds, and I think those two will probably work for me-
9oWXBNn.pngdlHNhyS.gifUZEDcoo.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngnecbzO5.pngqBNWrht.pngcedPG3i.pngZBpsf28.pnguJuXpVk.pngstormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gifDKOPk2r.gif
ktNvR3l.png
Thank you for the opportunity. I would like to adopt pair 16, Candy and Makulai as I love their colors and they seem to fit my projected playstyle
Thank you for the opportunity. I would like to adopt pair 16, Candy and Makulai as I love their colors and they seem to fit my projected playstyle
@fairyscairy, @Katiadriel, @HecKing6, @FaeyBell

All sent!

@Draxenialias

Hi! The user above you chose the pair you requested, so I do not have that one available now. However I just listed two more pairs and updated the front page, so feel free to choose another!
@fairyscairy, @Katiadriel, @HecKing6, @FaeyBell

All sent!

@Draxenialias

Hi! The user above you chose the pair you requested, so I do not have that one available now. However I just listed two more pairs and updated the front page, so feel free to choose another!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
I do apologize for the inconvenience! ^^; I also took an interest in Typhoon and Zamzata
I do apologize for the inconvenience! ^^; I also took an interest in Typhoon and Zamzata
Hey my bf recommended me checking out this post, am i allowed to get a pair?

Could i get pair 11, Zani and Leymir are gorgeous
Hey my bf recommended me checking out this post, am i allowed to get a pair?

Could i get pair 11, Zani and Leymir are gorgeous
Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome coli service! Could I get Pair 10. Amy and Eno? Thanks!
Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome coli service! Could I get Pair 10. Amy and Eno? Thanks!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32