Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum crashed down + display Error
Hey there :)
I was playing in the Coliseum as suddenly this happened:
eerrrguys.jpg

I was fighting some monsters - as you can see. It was the monsters turn. As the Basilisk was about to cast a spell it suddenly went... this. I saw the.. yellow, stylish "Fire" that appears around a figure that casts a spell. But right the moment before the spell could attack my dragons everything crashed.
The buttons for attack/item/defense/flee disappeard as well as the health/breath bars of the dragons. Also the Bars above the Monsters (at least the one monster that still was visible) vanished.
The other monsters I fought were a Crowned Bonepriest and a Cockatrice.

I use Mozilla Firefox 22.0 on a Microsoft Windows XP operating system.

I hope this helps improve the Coliseum system! You people really do a great job with site :)
Hey there :)
I was playing in the Coliseum as suddenly this happened:
eerrrguys.jpg

I was fighting some monsters - as you can see. It was the monsters turn. As the Basilisk was about to cast a spell it suddenly went... this. I saw the.. yellow, stylish "Fire" that appears around a figure that casts a spell. But right the moment before the spell could attack my dragons everything crashed.
The buttons for attack/item/defense/flee disappeard as well as the health/breath bars of the dragons. Also the Bars above the Monsters (at least the one monster that still was visible) vanished.
The other monsters I fought were a Crowned Bonepriest and a Cockatrice.

I use Mozilla Firefox 22.0 on a Microsoft Windows XP operating system.

I hope this helps improve the Coliseum system! You people really do a great job with site :)
I got this a few times on both my iPad and on my pc, windows vista using Chrome.
I got this a few times on both my iPad and on my pc, windows vista using Chrome.
Just happened to me a minute ago. Similar scenario; one mob, three dragons with the mob starting up a casting (the orange actiony ring, it was a dryad I think). Buttons disappeared, second overlapped image askew..and notably my third dragon (in the foreground slot) which was still alive is missing from either of the overlapped images.

Windows XP
Chrome 28.0

Screenshot: here
Just happened to me a minute ago. Similar scenario; one mob, three dragons with the mob starting up a casting (the orange actiony ring, it was a dryad I think). Buttons disappeared, second overlapped image askew..and notably my third dragon (in the foreground slot) which was still alive is missing from either of the overlapped images.

Windows XP
Chrome 28.0

Screenshot: here
This issue is being tracked in this thread. Thanks for the reports :3
This issue is being tracked in this thread. Thanks for the reports :3
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif