Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hard time keeping my dragons fed
I don't play every day and I feel half the time I do play it's trying to get enough food to feed my starving dragons. It's pretty exhausting. I don't have enough room in my Hib den to put them all in there and I would like to be able to breed them anyways. But it's stressful.

Anyone have to deal with this? Any good suggestions?

Edit thank you everyone for the suggestions and those who sent me food. Very much appreciated!!

<3<3
I don't play every day and I feel half the time I do play it's trying to get enough food to feed my starving dragons. It's pretty exhausting. I don't have enough room in my Hib den to put them all in there and I would like to be able to breed them anyways. But it's stressful.

Anyone have to deal with this? Any good suggestions?

Edit thank you everyone for the suggestions and those who sent me food. Very much appreciated!!

<3<3
tUjSZIC.png
You could just leave them. You can feed dragons individually through their page so you can just feed the ones you plan to breed or use in the coliseum and leave the rest hungry :D
You could just leave them. You can feed dragons individually through their page so you can just feed the ones you plan to breed or use in the coliseum and leave the rest hungry :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
That's what I do now I just keep thinking about all those dragons that starve while they see the same 10 dergs get fed over and over XD
@Lonin
That's what I do now I just keep thinking about all those dragons that starve while they see the same 10 dergs get fed over and over XD
tUjSZIC.png
@phowks Then working towards expanding your hibernal den might be a good next step. If you feed them before you put them in you don't have to think about them having an empty bar.

If you want to keep all of your dragons fed long-term then you'll have to downsize your lair (hibernal den or selling) or grind for/buy food.
@phowks Then working towards expanding your hibernal den might be a good next step. If you feed them before you put them in you don't have to think about them having an empty bar.

If you want to keep all of your dragons fed long-term then you'll have to downsize your lair (hibernal den or selling) or grind for/buy food.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
The only things you can do yourself is have/get a level 25 or three and grind coli, pray to RNG for good gathering luck or buy from the AH - I think most stacks of food go for around 10-12kt.
You could also check if your flight has a food bank but Idk much about them, I think every flight has one but they vary in activity.
Although now that I think about forums, it might be worth your time checking the giveaway/raffles and see if anyone's giving away free food?
The only things you can do yourself is have/get a level 25 or three and grind coli, pray to RNG for good gathering luck or buy from the AH - I think most stacks of food go for around 10-12kt.
You could also check if your flight has a food bank but Idk much about them, I think every flight has one but they vary in activity.
Although now that I think about forums, it might be worth your time checking the giveaway/raffles and see if anyone's giving away free food?
Oh man i was on break once and i struggled so hard to feed them. I use the coli to get food and then have a stockpile of 1000 pts in each category and that works for me. When you have a stockpile it's easier to save up food from gathering and dump it in whenever you need more bc gathering gives more higher food pts than the coli
Oh man i was on break once and i struggled so hard to feed them. I use the coli to get food and then have a stockpile of 1000 pts in each category and that works for me. When you have a stockpile it's easier to save up food from gathering and dump it in whenever you need more bc gathering gives more higher food pts than the coli
bVzIUfv.png
[emoji=trade size=1]
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
Using the coli brings in tons of food. However, it can be a bit tricky getting three different dragons to level 25 AND obtaining all the right battlestones to make them efficient. It took me about a year to get my first three level 25 dragons.

You could farm in the Training Grounds or the Woodland Path and still get a decent amount of food, though. You’ll usually one-shot everything with just scratch (if your dragons are a high enough level, that is).
Using the coli brings in tons of food. However, it can be a bit tricky getting three different dragons to level 25 AND obtaining all the right battlestones to make them efficient. It took me about a year to get my first three level 25 dragons.

You could farm in the Training Grounds or the Woodland Path and still get a decent amount of food, though. You’ll usually one-shot everything with just scratch (if your dragons are a high enough level, that is).
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg