Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oomy's Humanoid Art Shop <3 [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
<3
<3
export.png
Hi there! You commented on my looking for art thread (a while back, I've been so slow to look at things lXD;;; ) but I'd absolutely LOVE to commission you!

Commission type: Colored Sketch
Payment: $10 USD
Anything else: A mischievous expression
Character(ref): The Boy
Hi there! You commented on my looking for art thread (a while back, I've been so slow to look at things lXD;;; ) but I'd absolutely LOVE to commission you!

Payment: $10 USD
Anything else: A mischievous expression
Character(ref): The Boy
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@SeraphDoldier
Hi! Thank you for the interest and the compliment! I’ll send a PM containing the details over as soon as I’m done writing this, and we can discuss further there <33
@SeraphDoldier
Hi! Thank you for the interest and the compliment! I’ll send a PM containing the details over as soon as I’m done writing this, and we can discuss further there <33
export.png
<3
<3
export.png
<3
<3
export.png
<3
<3
export.png
<3
<3
export.png
<3
<3
export.png
I've been fighting myself so hard on if I wanted to order yet or not and here I am.. *flops over*

Payment: $10 USD (Unless more is needed for handies ; w ;)

Anything else: Lately I've been wanting sad things.. so maybe something along the lines of this pose -- Sad boi
And If you happen to have one of his eyes showing somewhat, I'd love it to be in this Blue color ; w ; ♥ Doesn't have to match the pose specifically, but yknow, it's up to you <3 *No mask*

Character(ref): Zayne
I've been fighting myself so hard on if I wanted to order yet or not and here I am.. *flops over*

Payment: $10 USD (Unless more is needed for handies ; w ;)

Anything else: Lately I've been wanting sad things.. so maybe something along the lines of this pose -- Sad boi
And If you happen to have one of his eyes showing somewhat, I'd love it to be in this Blue color ; w ; ♥ Doesn't have to match the pose specifically, but yknow, it's up to you <3 *No mask*

Character(ref): Zayne
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin
Hello! Thank you so much for the interest <333
I would typically charge extra for hands just because they're are a bit painful to draw, but if you're okay with it not being super detailed or visible I'd be happy to draw that pose :)
If you'd rather have a more HQ hand like the one in the reference, you would need to pay an extra 2usd ;-;

Regardless, I'd love to draw your OC, and I'll send over a PM with the details <3333
@Tsuzumikin
Hello! Thank you so much for the interest <333
I would typically charge extra for hands just because they're are a bit painful to draw, but if you're okay with it not being super detailed or visible I'd be happy to draw that pose :)
If you'd rather have a more HQ hand like the one in the reference, you would need to pay an extra 2usd ;-;

Regardless, I'd love to draw your OC, and I'll send over a PM with the details <3333
export.png
1 2 3 4