Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Daedric Prince would you Worship?
1 2
I just wanna ask a population this question-
I predict most will say Sheogorath. Personally, for me it's between him or Hiricine!

Perhaps you would go with Sanguine because of your love for a good drink and night out? Or maybe Hermaeus Mora for your desire to learn?

Edit: Figured I might as well list them and give a general description for those who know very little about Elder Scrolls lore but still wanna partake in the thread.

Azura - Night and Day, Associated with the day and night cycle.
Boethiah - Betrayal and Deceit, Associated with political overthrowing's
Clavicus Vile - Deals and Bargaining, Has a doggie!
Hermaeus Mora - Learning and Knowledge, Very Lovecraftian
Hircine - Hunting, Associated with Werebeasts
Jyggalag - Logic and Order, Natural enemy to Sheogorath
Malacath - Patron to Outcasts and disenfranchised, associated with Orcs
Mehrunes Dagon - Destruction and Chaos,
Mephala - Manipulation
Meridia - Light, enemy to the undead, the one that yells at you when you touch that shiny stone in skyrim.
Molag Bal - Domination, associated with Vampires
Namira - Decay.
Nocturnal - Night, Patron to Thieves
Peryite - Tasks and Disease
Sanguine - Debauchery
Sheogorath - Madness and Creativity
Vaermina - Dreams and Nightmares.
I just wanna ask a population this question-
I predict most will say Sheogorath. Personally, for me it's between him or Hiricine!

Perhaps you would go with Sanguine because of your love for a good drink and night out? Or maybe Hermaeus Mora for your desire to learn?

Edit: Figured I might as well list them and give a general description for those who know very little about Elder Scrolls lore but still wanna partake in the thread.

Azura - Night and Day, Associated with the day and night cycle.
Boethiah - Betrayal and Deceit, Associated with political overthrowing's
Clavicus Vile - Deals and Bargaining, Has a doggie!
Hermaeus Mora - Learning and Knowledge, Very Lovecraftian
Hircine - Hunting, Associated with Werebeasts
Jyggalag - Logic and Order, Natural enemy to Sheogorath
Malacath - Patron to Outcasts and disenfranchised, associated with Orcs
Mehrunes Dagon - Destruction and Chaos,
Mephala - Manipulation
Meridia - Light, enemy to the undead, the one that yells at you when you touch that shiny stone in skyrim.
Molag Bal - Domination, associated with Vampires
Namira - Decay.
Nocturnal - Night, Patron to Thieves
Peryite - Tasks and Disease
Sanguine - Debauchery
Sheogorath - Madness and Creativity
Vaermina - Dreams and Nightmares.
MUYNhfy.png ohrx6hp.pngOxagJgG.png
betta_badge.png
hircine! i <3 my big werebeast dad
hircine! i <3 my big werebeast dad
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
[color=#852B19]Probably Hircine! I wanna be a werewoof awoo.. [emoji=full moon size=1]
Probably Hircine! I wanna be a werewoof awoo..
Azura because of morrowind, Peryite because look at that cute little dragon dude that would probably make you sick from looking at wrong.
Azura because of morrowind, Peryite because look at that cute little dragon dude that would probably make you sick from looking at wrong.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
i've always been really fond of boethiah, but i'm not sure i'd last very long in their cult >:/ i value trust too much to worship someone whose sphere is betrayal. maybe clavicus vile. he's a horrid little twink.
i've always been really fond of boethiah, but i'm not sure i'd last very long in their cult >:/ i value trust too much to worship someone whose sphere is betrayal. maybe clavicus vile. he's a horrid little twink.
[quote name="ghoulification" date="2022-08-15 07:52:32" ] maybe clavicus vile. he's a horrid little twink. [/quote] Thank you for describing any demonic lord as such. [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
ghoulification wrote on 2022-08-15 07:52:32:
maybe clavicus vile. he's a horrid little twink.

Thank you for describing any demonic lord as such.
betta_badge.png
Whichever one gives you the staff that turns things into cinnamon buns and cheese wheels.
Whichever one gives you the staff that turns things into cinnamon buns and cheese wheels.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
i was a werewolf in skyrim so i guess hircine
i was a werewolf in skyrim so i guess hircine
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
:
NEW-SIGNATURE.png
Depends on who's the most attractive tbh.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2022-08-16 05:40:53" ]Whichever one gives you the staff that turns things into cinnamon buns and cheese wheels.[/quote] [quote name="PearlConnor" date="2022-08-16 10:11:04" ] Depends on who's the most attractive tbh. [/quote] That is Sheogorath. At least if you ask me in regards who is most attractive. Granted, the most traditionally attractive woman daedra is Azura, the daedra of day and night. Sanguine, the daedric lord of debauchery is quite attractive in his Skyrim and ESO depictions.
Zenzic wrote on 2022-08-16 05:40:53:
PearlConnor wrote on 2022-08-16 10:11:04:

That is Sheogorath. At least if you ask me in regards who is most attractive.

Granted, the most traditionally attractive woman daedra is Azura, the daedra of day and night. Sanguine, the daedric lord of debauchery is quite attractive in his Skyrim and ESO depictions.
betta_badge.png
1 2