Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout! New dragons added!!!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Bump!
Bump!
yI912j3.pngZe1FV3k.pngfB9LVL3.pngyK2yfiw.pngtp1eAiM.pngqKZAaLK.pnguIyVrkK.pngyamzawx.pngaXbaYIT.pngWuWWMB3.png6Iro1hV.pngyI912j3.pngxGeOXI9.pnglG9UFR1.png
@sleepytoad Hello! I'm super interested in Demeter and Vune; how much would you want for them?
@sleepytoad Hello! I'm super interested in Demeter and Vune; how much would you want for them?
@akaikane

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry but I already sold Demeter and just forgot to take her off the list! My bad! However I do still have Vune! I think I originally bought her for 100g/kt but I'd honestly take like 80-90 at this point.
@akaikane

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry but I already sold Demeter and just forgot to take her off the list! My bad! However I do still have Vune! I think I originally bought her for 100g/kt but I'd honestly take like 80-90 at this point.
yI912j3.pngZe1FV3k.pngfB9LVL3.pngyK2yfiw.pngtp1eAiM.pngqKZAaLK.pnguIyVrkK.pngyamzawx.pngaXbaYIT.pngWuWWMB3.png6Iro1hV.pngyI912j3.pngxGeOXI9.pnglG9UFR1.png
@sleepytoad

Dang! No worries, I'll happily take Vune. 100g is fine with me if you don't mind sending the crossroads for it? (Sorry, coming back from a hiatus and I feel like I'm relearning the whole website, haha.)
@sleepytoad

Dang! No worries, I'll happily take Vune. 100g is fine with me if you don't mind sending the crossroads for it? (Sorry, coming back from a hiatus and I feel like I'm relearning the whole website, haha.)
@akaikane

That works! I'll go ahead and send that crossroad over
@akaikane

That works! I'll go ahead and send that crossroad over
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@sleepytoad no worries, completely understand! he's a lovely dragon :) unfortunately i did a little look through my lair and realized i cannot justify myself taking in any more dragons right now,, would you be willing to part with just the familiars (miniature sornieth globe, phoenix) without a dragon purchased? understand if not! thank you for your time! o7
@sleepytoad no worries, completely understand! he's a lovely dragon :) unfortunately i did a little look through my lair and realized i cannot justify myself taking in any more dragons right now,, would you be willing to part with just the familiars (miniature sornieth globe, phoenix) without a dragon purchased? understand if not! thank you for your time! o7
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14