Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello There!~
I have been enjoying this site for a bit now, and completely forgot to give a proper introduction!

Feel free to call me Tea or TeaTime, i ended up here after finding faenaria, after some browsing and checking up on the site, i decided to have a little nest here lol, fantasy is something i absolutely enjoy and this place is certainly filled with it, i hope to make new friends along the way and seeing many beautiful dragons <3

feel free to drop a hello, i will gladly respond asap <3
see you around!
I have been enjoying this site for a bit now, and completely forgot to give a proper introduction!

Feel free to call me Tea or TeaTime, i ended up here after finding faenaria, after some browsing and checking up on the site, i decided to have a little nest here lol, fantasy is something i absolutely enjoy and this place is certainly filled with it, i hope to make new friends along the way and seeing many beautiful dragons <3

feel free to drop a hello, i will gladly respond asap <3
see you around!
Welcome to flight rising! :D Happy to have you around! Yep, if you're a fantasy fan you will definitely fit in here. You already have a lovely clan of dragons going, nice. ^^
Welcome to flight rising! :D Happy to have you around! Yep, if you're a fantasy fan you will definitely fit in here. You already have a lovely clan of dragons going, nice. ^^
eP65k0J.png
@Dracowolfie thank you so much! both for the warm welcome and the gift <3
i think my main focus might end up being Skydancers they are absolutely beautiful.
@Dracowolfie thank you so much! both for the warm welcome and the gift <3
i think my main focus might end up being Skydancers they are absolutely beautiful.