Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons -^v^-
1 2 3 4 5 6
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/280274/731114?name=&type=undefined
Saved up a little stockpile of dragons, and not too interested with putting em up as ah fodder, so I might as well give em away over here!
Anything in the waiting room is free grabs!

I’d appreciate them not being exalted instantly, but it’s not against any rules, so I can’t stop you or anything.

Hope whoever reads this has a nice day!
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/280274/731114?name=&type=undefined
Saved up a little stockpile of dragons, and not too interested with putting em up as ah fodder, so I might as well give em away over here!
Anything in the waiting room is free grabs!

I’d appreciate them not being exalted instantly, but it’s not against any rules, so I can’t stop you or anything.

Hope whoever reads this has a nice day!
Nvm, I shouldn’t get anymore projects, sorry!!!
Hope you manage to sell them all :D
Nvm, I shouldn’t get anymore projects, sorry!!!
Hope you manage to sell them all :D
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
-ba bump, ba bump-
-ba bump, ba bump-
-bump-
-bump-
-bbbbump-
-bbbbump-
@Mercifulmelo hi there! saw this and i was wondering if i could snag this pretty? i love the colour scheme aaa thanks in advance! ^u^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/785856/78585539_350.png[/img]
@Mercifulmelo

hi there! saw this and i was wondering if i could snag this pretty? i love the colour scheme aaa thanks in advance! ^u^

78585539_350.png
@hyunchoni
Banana is in transit!
@hyunchoni
Banana is in transit!
@Mercifulmelo
hello, could i please adopt #78585539? i love her colours!! :D
(i'm not sure if this is the same dragon as the person above me requested?)
p.s. and an answer to your broadcast: i think you select the text box and use the rotate tool at the top to rotate to which degrees you want?
@Mercifulmelo
hello, could i please adopt #78585539? i love her colours!! :D
(i'm not sure if this is the same dragon as the person above me requested?)
p.s. and an answer to your broadcast: i think you select the text box and use the rotate tool at the top to rotate to which degrees you want?
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
@cloudyblossom I’m afraid it is! I do actually have another triple banana if you do want them tho!
~~as for my broadcast, that’s been there for several years now haha, I couldn’t think of anything better to change it to!~~
Edit: I… thought I did, but it appears not :( I can put my banana pair in a nest if you want!
@cloudyblossom I’m afraid it is! I do actually have another triple banana if you do want them tho!
~~as for my broadcast, that’s been there for several years now haha, I couldn’t think of anything better to change it to!~~
Edit: I… thought I did, but it appears not :( I can put my banana pair in a nest if you want!
@Mercifulmelo yes i'd love that thank you so much!
ah i see haha, though apparently you can only rotate it in 90 degree intervals -_-
@Mercifulmelo yes i'd love that thank you so much!
ah i see haha, though apparently you can only rotate it in 90 degree intervals -_-
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6