Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 165 166
Slot for what sank below pleas
Slot for what sank below pleas
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
You sent my copy yesterday I think, should I just send it back over? Thank you so much and so sorry for the confuzzle ^^'
You sent my copy yesterday I think, should I just send it back over? Thank you so much and so sorry for the confuzzle ^^'
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Yea I didn’t get my copies yet but I paid for both of them!

Thank you so much :)
Yea I didn’t get my copies yet but I paid for both of them!

Thank you so much :)
ldNLSdw.png
Hello! I put my order in here but I don’t think it was added since I wasn’t pinged. Are there still copies availaible?
Hello! I put my order in here but I don’t think it was added since I wasn’t pinged. Are there still copies availaible?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
Hey! I was wondering if i could still order Pariah? I.. don't think i was pinged when orders were being taken.

I hope I'm not too late!
Hey! I was wondering if i could still order Pariah? I.. don't think i was pinged when orders were being taken.

I hope I'm not too late!
Could I be in your general ping list please? I'm having trouble editing in mobile
Could I be in your general ping list please? I'm having trouble editing in mobile
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
Oh alright! Well I can be patient, so I will wait! But hopefully I am all set up properly on the pinglist then.
Thank you for answering!
Oh alright! Well I can be patient, so I will wait! But hopefully I am all set up properly on the pinglist then.
Thank you for answering!
@batfossil

Mannnn you gotta stop making such good skins..you're going to make my wallet empty and full of dust.

Is "What Paints The Cliffs" still open for an order? I dont have the gems right now but I should be getting them in the next hour or tomorrow if thats okay?
@batfossil

Mannnn you gotta stop making such good skins..you're going to make my wallet empty and full of dust.

Is "What Paints The Cliffs" still open for an order? I dont have the gems right now but I should be getting them in the next hour or tomorrow if thats okay?
@batfossil

Gah yes please ! thank you so much ;w;
@batfossil

Gah yes please ! thank you so much ;w;
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 165 166