Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » ky's pop up icon shop! [full]
1 2 3 4
gentle nudge if you're still interested! saw you active on forums so decided to give you a poke, my apologies if its annoying ;v;!! [quote name="kyruiz" date="2022-07-28 14:33:08" ] @CrustyGlowstick ooh a lovely lady… i’d be happy to do her! the markings are a bit complex + the smoke will be extra so does +150g to the base price sound okay? bringing the total to 1650g :> if thats alright feel free to send half (or full) payment upfront and i’ll start when i can! [/quote]
gentle nudge if you're still interested! saw you active on forums so decided to give you a poke, my apologies if its annoying ;v;!!

kyruiz wrote on 2022-07-28 14:33:08:
@CrustyGlowstick

ooh a lovely lady… i’d be happy to do her!
the markings are a bit complex + the smoke will be extra so does +150g to the base price sound okay? bringing the total to 1650g :>
if thats alright feel free to send half (or full) payment upfront and i’ll start when i can!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz Oh yes! Sending payment :3
@kyruiz Oh yes! Sending payment :3

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Lilacskye @Vekusen @CrustyGlowstick
hope you all dont mind the ping, but my laptop is currently in for repairs and wont be back for a few days. letting you know so none of you think i’ve just abandoned your commission and to expect a bit more of a delay, my apologies!
@Lilacskye @Vekusen @CrustyGlowstick
hope you all dont mind the ping, but my laptop is currently in for repairs and wont be back for a few days. letting you know so none of you think i’ve just abandoned your commission and to expect a bit more of a delay, my apologies!
There's no rush, thank you for the update !!
There's no rush, thank you for the update !!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
all good!! take your time ;w; hope everything is ok! like lilac said, thanks for the update!
all good!! take your time ;w; hope everything is ok! like lilac said, thanks for the update!
3a2eEFc.gif
1 spot open, hoping to get back to working on the rest soon!
1 spot open, hoping to get back to working on the rest soon!
@kyruiz

hey there! you posted on my "lf" thread awhile ago and I'm looking to get an icon of Lillie! she has a little bit about her personality in her TH, but a soft smile or something would fit great:>
side note: she is plus-sized! just wanted to let you know so you can make her chubby :)

if you have any questions or need more refs, I'd be happy to answer/sketch something out!
@kyruiz

hey there! you posted on my "lf" thread awhile ago and I'm looking to get an icon of Lillie! she has a little bit about her personality in her TH, but a soft smile or something would fit great:>
side note: she is plus-sized! just wanted to let you know so you can make her chubby :)

if you have any questions or need more refs, I'd be happy to answer/sketch something out!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial

oh my goodness i am so sorry for the late response, must have missed the ping in my notifs! im still very much interested in drawing her, i'll mark you down :>
once you send me at least half payment (750g, my math is correct) upfront i'll start! also let me know if you'd like updates to request any changes <3
@Jemondial

oh my goodness i am so sorry for the late response, must have missed the ping in my notifs! im still very much interested in drawing her, i'll mark you down :>
once you send me at least half payment (750g, my math is correct) upfront i'll start! also let me know if you'd like updates to request any changes <3
@kyruiz

awesome! I'll send the CR over now <3
(and no worries about the wait! I totally get it xD)
I'd love to see the sketch btw! ^^
@kyruiz

awesome! I'll send the CR over now <3
(and no worries about the wait! I totally get it xD)
I'd love to see the sketch btw! ^^
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
1 2 3 4