Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | // b0nk's leveling (temp close)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
up
up
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

up
up
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

hello! im currently trying to level up a team, they're already at level seven, how much would it be to get them up to 20 ?
hello! im currently trying to level up a team, they're already at level seven, how much would it be to get them up to 20 ?
'*•.¸â™¡ the lovelies ♡¸.•*'
7zcCDc4.png
@sugarflute
hi there! if they're at level 7 already it would be 100g/100kt per :)
@sugarflute
hi there! if they're at level 7 already it would be 100g/100kt per :)
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

@b0nk
i dont have a lot of familiars you dont have, but ive got a couple, how much would it cost familiar-wise?
@b0nk
i dont have a lot of familiars you dont have, but ive got a couple, how much would it cost familiar-wise?
7zcCDc4.png
also sorry- one is level eight, one is level seven
also sorry- one is level eight, one is level seven
7zcCDc4.png
@sugarflute
it would still be equivalent of 100kt/100g, so as long as the familiars are worth that and not in my bestiary. feel free to ask before sending if you wanna be sure :)

levels 1-10 i can grind out pretty fast, so it would still be 100g for the level 8 :)
@sugarflute
it would still be equivalent of 100kt/100g, so as long as the familiars are worth that and not in my bestiary. feel free to ask before sending if you wanna be sure :)

levels 1-10 i can grind out pretty fast, so it would still be 100g for the level 8 :)
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

mkmk i have disappearing pisces, flying fawn, lightback slink, sable feathercroak, great blue waveskimmer

m sorry cannot figure out their worth lol, how much would that be
mkmk i have disappearing pisces, flying fawn, lightback slink, sable feathercroak, great blue waveskimmer

m sorry cannot figure out their worth lol, how much would that be
7zcCDc4.png
@sugarflute
based off LAH, those familiars would add up to a total of 369g, so it would cover the costs of leveling all 3! you could toss in a 4th dragon and just add 31g if you would like, or just take away a familiar to get closer to 300g value :)

210 + 23 + 50 + 35 + 51
@sugarflute
based off LAH, those familiars would add up to a total of 369g, so it would cover the costs of leveling all 3! you could toss in a 4th dragon and just add 31g if you would like, or just take away a familiar to get closer to 300g value :)

210 + 23 + 50 + 35 + 51
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

up! i got one more dragon that i will finish tomorrow but would love the slot to get filled while i'm asleep. FCFS, can be 1 dragon 1-20 or fodder dragons; idc as long as it's money cause 80,000,000 and buying a 6 digit made me broke, lol

up! i got one more dragon that i will finish tomorrow but would love the slot to get filled while i'm asleep. FCFS, can be 1 dragon 1-20 or fodder dragons; idc as long as it's money cause 80,000,000 and buying a 6 digit made me broke, lol

ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12