Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Oh Snap! A Snapper Raffle C: CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
might scatter her tbh. im attached because she's the first egg I've ever hatched
might scatter her tbh. im attached because she's the first egg I've ever hatched
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
I support that so much. Go wild!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I support that so much. Go wild!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MreCscM.png
odd request but would it be possible to split the uma funds into one permababy and one scatter if I add 100g? I get if that's antithetical to the purpose!
odd request but would it be possible to split the uma funds into one permababy and one scatter if I add 100g? I get if that's antithetical to the purpose!
wishlist
@bigfriedegg my dude!!!!!!!! Super happy to do that!!!!!!!! Since they're gem mp items I can get & send them your way right now :DDD
@bigfriedegg my dude!!!!!!!! Super happy to do that!!!!!!!! Since they're gem mp items I can get & send them your way right now :DDD
MreCscM.png
yayayayay! will send 100g!!
yayayayay! will send 100g!!
wishlist
also could I put the raffle banner in her bio? I'd like to commemorate :)
also could I put the raffle banner in her bio? I'd like to commemorate :)
wishlist
Absolutely!!!!!!!! Go for it <333333333
Absolutely!!!!!!!! Go for it <333333333
MreCscM.png
I would like the male Honeytummy Snapper, that accent is absoluty gorgeous on him :) (I already own the female accent, and it looks so good, but the male accent on this dragon ... :)))).

I didn´t know that I can choose an apparel set also, assuming that it is a treasure set I would like the Honeyed Grace set.
I would like the male Honeytummy Snapper, that accent is absoluty gorgeous on him :) (I already own the female accent, and it looks so good, but the male accent on this dragon ... :)))).

I didn´t know that I can choose an apparel set also, assuming that it is a treasure set I would like the Honeyed Grace set.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=110&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=38&winggene=82&wings=65&auth=5bba51832ec306abfd3366fa5dc2fe6a904d5bd0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] hmm....
dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=110&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=38&winggene=82&wings=65&auth=5bba51832ec306abfd3366fa5dc2fe6a904d5bd0&dummyext=prev.png hmm....
wishlist
[quote name="mgcltwo" date="2022-08-02 07:40:43" ] @Mizucho Just to confirm, you want the female corgo Borkette? c: [/quote] yes please!
mgcltwo wrote on 2022-08-02 07:40:43:

@Mizucho Just to confirm, you want the female corgo Borkette? c:
yes please!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36