Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 57 Sprockets !!SOLD!!
1 2
@lightinthefield god freckles.. if you still planning gather some more, can i just booked it? Like you can send two way cr to me immediately, i'll pay it even if the festival already ended.
But dont worry and just ignore this if you didnt plan to do gather for more.
Im just frustrated to missed it twice. Lol. X'D
@lightinthefield god freckles.. if you still planning gather some more, can i just booked it? Like you can send two way cr to me immediately, i'll pay it even if the festival already ended.
But dont worry and just ignore this if you didnt plan to do gather for more.
Im just frustrated to missed it twice. Lol. X'D
@moepeze I can work my butt off and grind you some more, honestly free of charge. I feel bad too :( I'll give you all I got in an hour or two!
@moepeze I can work my butt off and grind you some more, honestly free of charge. I feel bad too :( I'll give you all I got in an hour or two!
gmtiY7w.pngrFZTOiI.png
Hi! I'm Lin! ♥ Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.
lSyxazy.pngmlHpBMC.pngqjxrAwx.pngkI850Ts.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.pngtMJCj6N.png
mjtJ868.pngTmP97bI.png
tPiM4eG.png
@lightinthefield oh dont worry about it. Im just not fast enough accepting your offer, i'll be more happy to pay you since you work your hardest and spend your precious time for this. >_<
you deserve this, and thankyou for your kind offer too. <3
@lightinthefield oh dont worry about it. Im just not fast enough accepting your offer, i'll be more happy to pay you since you work your hardest and spend your precious time for this. >_<
you deserve this, and thankyou for your kind offer too. <3
@moepeze I've currently got 52 for you! I can keep grinding if you're in need of more, though. I have some spare time still and I wanna make sure you get some, especially before the fest ends so that you can use them!
I'm alright not getting payment (I feel bad offering then not giving you some, twice) -- but I appreciate you wanting to. Feel free to pay me however much you would like, and I'll accept it. Is 52 enough for you or would you like a bit more? :)
@moepeze I've currently got 52 for you! I can keep grinding if you're in need of more, though. I have some spare time still and I wanna make sure you get some, especially before the fest ends so that you can use them!
I'm alright not getting payment (I feel bad offering then not giving you some, twice) -- but I appreciate you wanting to. Feel free to pay me however much you would like, and I'll accept it. Is 52 enough for you or would you like a bit more? :)
gmtiY7w.pngrFZTOiI.png
Hi! I'm Lin! ♥ Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.
lSyxazy.pngmlHpBMC.pngqjxrAwx.pngkI850Ts.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.pngtMJCj6N.png
mjtJ868.pngTmP97bI.png
tPiM4eG.png
@lightinthefield im fine whichever you want. I can still pay for more than stack if you want to. :D
But please dont be too burdened by it. If you tired feel free to stop and just send two way cr to me. ;)
Thankyou so much for your effort and kindness! I really appreciate it!
@lightinthefield im fine whichever you want. I can still pay for more than stack if you want to. :D
But please dont be too burdened by it. If you tired feel free to stop and just send two way cr to me. ;)
Thankyou so much for your effort and kindness! I really appreciate it!
1 2