Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Newbie Mentors
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@BunnySox
Hi! Just a quick idea for you, what if we paired up with fodder rescues or free dragon forums? Once we get a button or a banner, we could totally exchange with rescues! Especially since the dragons are free, I'm sure we could reach a few more people. I run a fodder rescue and I would be more than happy to pop a button in for all the newbies I see!
@BunnySox
Hi! Just a quick idea for you, what if we paired up with fodder rescues or free dragon forums? Once we get a button or a banner, we could totally exchange with rescues! Especially since the dragons are free, I'm sure we could reach a few more people. I run a fodder rescue and I would be more than happy to pop a button in for all the newbies I see!
lv4RvA0.jpg
[quote name="TheQueensToast" date="2022-07-27 03:34:40" ] @/BunnySox Hi! Just a quick idea for you, what if we paired up with fodder rescues or free dragon forums? Once we get a button or a banner, we could totally exchange with rescues! Especially since the dragons are free, I'm sure we could reach a few more people. I run a fodder rescue and I would be more than happy to pop a button in for all the newbies I see! [/quote] @TheQueensToast [i][color=purple]tysm for the quick reply and the GREAT IDEA!! I always direct new players to free dragon sites for newbies, so these would be perfect matches for us to affiliate/post a button!! Love this very much!! and to carry on with your idea, maybe affiliate with the Free Familiars and Free Food giveaway sites that support newbies :) ^^[/i]
TheQueensToast wrote on 2022-07-27 03:34:40:
@/BunnySox

@TheQueensToast

tysm for the quick reply and the GREAT IDEA!! I always direct new players to free dragon sites for newbies, so these would be perfect matches for us to affiliate/post a button!!

Love this very much!!

and to carry on with your idea, maybe affiliate with the Free Familiars and Free Food giveaway sites that support newbies :)

^^

@BunnySox Hey, just wanted to let you know of a username change! I used to be cartographic. I'll go ahead and change it on the sheet, and I've already let my newbie know!
@BunnySox Hey, just wanted to let you know of a username change! I used to be cartographic. I'll go ahead and change it on the sheet, and I've already let my newbie know!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@/TWiSTEDWiND @Bebaline @aludesh
Apprentice Application

Username: FootCelery
ID:638698
Timezone: (FR+) 3, EST
Time you’re usually active: Usually around 17:00~20:00 FR! Sometimes I'll come check in the morning as well around 6:00~8:00 FR
Language(s) you speak: English, Chinese
Is there a specific mentor you’d like to work with? I'm fine with anyone so long as the time works for them :D Though I did talked to TheQueenToast on the forum once and she was super nice and patient with me
Any initial questions you’d like to ask? I'm currently trying to figure how Baldwin's stuff works + would love to learn more about coliseum as well as best ways to earn treasure! Oh, and genes and breeding looks super interesting too...so much to learn...
@/TWiSTEDWiND @Bebaline @aludesh
Apprentice Application

Username: FootCelery
ID:638698
Timezone: (FR+) 3, EST
Time you’re usually active: Usually around 17:00~20:00 FR! Sometimes I'll come check in the morning as well around 6:00~8:00 FR
Language(s) you speak: English, Chinese
Is there a specific mentor you’d like to work with? I'm fine with anyone so long as the time works for them :D Though I did talked to TheQueenToast on the forum once and she was super nice and patient with me
Any initial questions you’d like to ask? I'm currently trying to figure how Baldwin's stuff works + would love to learn more about coliseum as well as best ways to earn treasure! Oh, and genes and breeding looks super interesting too...so much to learn...
Looking for a good garden Gnome...
[quote name="harpyja" date="2022-07-29 11:40:33" ] @/BunnySox Hey, just wanted to let you know of a username change! I used to be cartographic. I'll go ahead and change it on the sheet, and I've already let my newbie know! [/quote] @harpyja TYSM for letting me know, and doing all the updates!!! ^^
harpyja wrote on 2022-07-29 11:40:33:
@/BunnySox Hey, just wanted to let you know of a username change! I used to be cartographic. I'll go ahead and change it on the sheet, and I've already let my newbie know!

@harpyja

TYSM for letting me know, and doing all the updates!!!

^^

@aludesh @AMothWithAnxiety @AzureArchangel @Bebaline @BunnySox
@Cantata @harpyja @condonzack @HappyAccidents @JustCloudii @Panther202 @raccqn
@Rosefoot @RosyWindFox @salamoonder @SnailTrail @TheQueensToast @yvi @ZenithDreams @Zikitty

Hi Newbie Mentors!!

We have a new apprentice today, @FootCelery

They are in FR+3 time zone, playing evenings and some mornings.

Is anybody available for this new apprentice?

Please respond to this thread as soon as possible; would love to have them matched with their mentor by FR 20:00, if at all possible.

No pressure, lol

I can take them if no one is currently available.

TYSM,

BunnySox ^^

@aludesh @AMothWithAnxiety @AzureArchangel @Bebaline @BunnySox
@Cantata @harpyja @condonzack @HappyAccidents @JustCloudii @Panther202 @raccqn
@Rosefoot @RosyWindFox @salamoonder @SnailTrail @TheQueensToast @yvi @ZenithDreams @Zikitty

Hi Newbie Mentors!!

We have a new apprentice today, @FootCelery

They are in FR+3 time zone, playing evenings and some mornings.

Is anybody available for this new apprentice?

Please respond to this thread as soon as possible; would love to have them matched with their mentor by FR 20:00, if at all possible.

No pressure, lol

I can take them if no one is currently available.

TYSM,

BunnySox ^^
I’d love to, but I’m struggling with joint pain rn that’s making it really difficult to type longer responses. ;_;
I’d love to, but I’m struggling with joint pain rn that’s making it really difficult to type longer responses. ;_;
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I'm available!
I'm available!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@harpyja

Ouch! So sorry to hear about your joint pain; that sounds miserable :(

I hope you are able to get some pain relief.

You responded first, but let’s give you a rest, if that's Ok, and

@Panther202

You’ve got an apprentice!!

Please make contact asap to set up your mentoring schedule, and please also update the spreadsheet linked on page 1 of this thread.

@FootCelery listed some starting questions in their application, see above

Any questions or concerns, I’m available, on the thread, via PM, or Discord

Thank you for helping our new players learn to love our game!!

BunnySox ^^
@harpyja

Ouch! So sorry to hear about your joint pain; that sounds miserable :(

I hope you are able to get some pain relief.

You responded first, but let’s give you a rest, if that's Ok, and

@Panther202

You’ve got an apprentice!!

Please make contact asap to set up your mentoring schedule, and please also update the spreadsheet linked on page 1 of this thread.

@FootCelery listed some starting questions in their application, see above

Any questions or concerns, I’m available, on the thread, via PM, or Discord

Thank you for helping our new players learn to love our game!!

BunnySox ^^
Thank you, will do!
Thank you, will do!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23