Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 709 710
[quote name="SparkedSoul" date="2014-07-10 15:36:24"]Just imagine... bowties! We have top hats and "pretty colored bows" but what about bowties of all colors! Or at least in red, orange, black, brown, etc to match the colors of the top hats, instead of having JUST waistcoats! That would be awesome! I like the idea of coats, trenchcoats, something that looks a little more close with some hats I've seen appearing! [/quote] I would like exactly these things. Bowties, trench coats, maybe more waistcoats (pinstripes!) Also, still new here, so maybe this is already a thing, but what about wisp of smoke? Like, it looks like your dragon's breathing smoke (or a bit of fire, or maybe one of each) when you apply it. Is that a thing?
SparkedSoul wrote on 2014-07-10 15:36:24:
Just imagine... bowties!

We have top hats and "pretty colored bows" but what about bowties of all colors! Or at least in red, orange, black, brown, etc to match the colors of the top hats, instead of having JUST waistcoats! That would be awesome!

I like the idea of coats, trenchcoats, something that looks a little more close with some hats I've seen appearing!

I would like exactly these things. Bowties, trench coats, maybe more waistcoats (pinstripes!)

Also, still new here, so maybe this is already a thing, but what about wisp of smoke? Like, it looks like your dragon's breathing smoke (or a bit of fire, or maybe one of each) when you apply it. Is that a thing?
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I want a pompadour for my dergs.
I want a pompadour for my dergs.
I'd really like to see pretty bonnets :) Some simple ones and few that are more ornate too :) There's not enough choice in female headgear. Most of the head apparel is quite masculine.
I'd really like to see pretty bonnets :) Some simple ones and few that are more ornate too :) There's not enough choice in female headgear. Most of the head apparel is quite masculine.
IDK if it was suggested before, but how about wigs in general.
IDK if it was suggested before, but how about wigs in general.
sigFR.png
35b5ks4.png
Bed wear. I've skimmed everyone's posts and I've seen a couple of us suggesting it, so I'd like to expand on it a little:
  • Nightgowns designed somewhat like the satin tunic
  • Pajamas with little birdy familiars on them
  • Slippers, specifically bunny slippers
  • Nightcaps with maybe a fluffy ball at the end
  • Cute blankets around the dragons' shoulders
  • Pillows or perhaps dolls (deity dolls?) the dragons could hold in their hands (I wouldn't mind trading a deity doll and some fabric/related material for an apparel version of the doll)
  • Sheets the dragons could drag or wear like togas

And that's it. I think it'd be adorable. This actually came to mind after misreading 'bard apparel' as 'bed apparel'. xD
Bed wear. I've skimmed everyone's posts and I've seen a couple of us suggesting it, so I'd like to expand on it a little:
  • Pillows or perhaps dolls (deity dolls?) the dragons could hold in their hands (I wouldn't mind trading a deity doll and some fabric/related material for an apparel version of the doll)

And that's it. I think it'd be adorable. This actually came to mind after misreading 'bard apparel' as 'bed apparel'. xD
[quote name="RunawayMushroom" date="2014-07-14 07:30:34"]Bed wear. I've skimmed everyone's posts and I've seen a couple of us suggesting it, so I'd like to expand on it a little: [LIST] [*]Nightgowns designed somewhat like the satin tunic [*]Pajamas with little birdy familiars on them [*]Slippers, specifically bunny slippers [*]Nightcaps with maybe a fluffy ball at the end [*]Cute blankets around the dragons' shoulders [*]Pillows or perhaps dolls (deity dolls?) the dragons could hold in their hands (I wouldn't mind trading a deity doll and some fabric/related material for an apparel version of the doll) [*]Sheets the dragons could drag or wear like togas [/LIST] And that's it. I think it'd be adorable. This actually came to mind after misreading 'bard apparel' as 'bed apparel'. xD[/quote] DRAGON BUNNY SLIPPERS! Yes!
RunawayMushroom wrote on 2014-07-14 07:30:34:

DRAGON BUNNY SLIPPERS!

Yes!
sigFR.png
35b5ks4.png
My dragons keeps giving me 1-egg-nests. This is of course unacceptable and I wish to signal this to my dergs.

I would like to have an upside-down bucket headgear. It should be a normal gray bucket that may or may not have some dents in it. And it should fit on top of my dragons heads. This would be the bucket of shame and I would buy plenty of these to have and use for my dragons when they insist on giving me 1-egg-nests.
My dragons keeps giving me 1-egg-nests. This is of course unacceptable and I wish to signal this to my dergs.

I would like to have an upside-down bucket headgear. It should be a normal gray bucket that may or may not have some dents in it. And it should fit on top of my dragons heads. This would be the bucket of shame and I would buy plenty of these to have and use for my dragons when they insist on giving me 1-egg-nests.
What if apparel were like skins and you can make your own? /PatrickStarvoice

I want dem kepis like the Imperial Japanese would have, it'd look darling on my mirrors!
What if apparel were like skins and you can make your own? /PatrickStarvoice

I want dem kepis like the Imperial Japanese would have, it'd look darling on my mirrors!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Sunglasses! I think we need sunglasses! White frames, black frames, purple frames, green frames, rainbow frames! All color frames! Just picture it now, your dragons looking all cool, rocking a pair of shades! Seriously, I think some dragons could use a cool pair of sunglasses, rather its over their eyes, or resting on their heads!

So in summary: Sunglasses would make wonderful apparel for all of dragon kind!
Sunglasses! I think we need sunglasses! White frames, black frames, purple frames, green frames, rainbow frames! All color frames! Just picture it now, your dragons looking all cool, rocking a pair of shades! Seriously, I think some dragons could use a cool pair of sunglasses, rather its over their eyes, or resting on their heads!

So in summary: Sunglasses would make wonderful apparel for all of dragon kind!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
SWORDS!!!!!!!!!!
katanas, etc. Black, white, red, whatever--anything would work! @_@ they would look epic! maybe even double blades if you feel so inspired! @_@

And....
TIES.
i need ties. of every color. Just imagine how dashing our dragons could look...//dreamy sigh
SWORDS!!!!!!!!!!
katanas, etc. Black, white, red, whatever--anything would work! @_@ they would look epic! maybe even double blades if you feel so inspired! @_@

And....
TIES.
i need ties. of every color. Just imagine how dashing our dragons could look...//dreamy sigh
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 709 710