Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free For Newbies/Forever Homes
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54
a
a
lv4RvA0.jpg
a
a
lv4RvA0.jpg
a
a
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast Can I grab this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79570532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795706/79570532_350.png[/img][/url]
@TheQueensToast Can I grab this dragon? 79570532_350.png
Hello! I'm new here so I'll be willing to take whatever is available! Thank you very much : D
Hello! I'm new here so I'll be willing to take whatever is available! Thank you very much : D
Looking for a good garden Gnome...
@FootCelery
Hi there! My apologies, the person above you grabbed the last dragon! But! One of our lovely donators shared 20kt with the rescue that I'd be happy to extend to you!

Here are your options :)

1- I can give you 8kt for you to buy a dragon off fodder floor (which just means you buy one of the dragons under 8kt to keep them from being exalted) and you can keep whatever you don't spend as a small welcome gift.

2- I can scavenge the auction house for a dragon I think you might enjoy!

3- I can buy a breeding pair and you can have the first pick from the parents and their children!

If any of those sound appealing to you, I'm happy to extend one offer to you! ^^
@FootCelery
Hi there! My apologies, the person above you grabbed the last dragon! But! One of our lovely donators shared 20kt with the rescue that I'd be happy to extend to you!

1- I can give you 8kt for you to buy a dragon off fodder floor (which just means you buy one of the dragons under 8kt to keep them from being exalted) and you can keep whatever you don't spend as a small welcome gift.

3- I can buy a breeding pair and you can have the first pick from the parents and their children!

If any of those sound appealing to you, I'm happy to extend one offer to you! ^^
lv4RvA0.jpg
a
a
lv4RvA0.jpg
[quote name="TheQueensToast" date="2022-07-25 12:03:31" ] @FootCelery Hi there! My apologies, the person above you grabbed the last dragon! But! One of our lovely donators shared 20kt with the rescue that I'd be happy to extend to you! Here are your options :) 1- I can give you 8kt for you to buy a dragon off fodder floor (which just means you buy one of the dragons under 8kt to keep them from being exalted) and you can keep whatever you don't spend as a small welcome gift. 2- I can scavenge the auction house for a dragon I think you might enjoy! 3- I can buy a breeding pair and you can have the first pick from the parents and their children! If any of those sound appealing to you, I'm happy to extend one offer to you! ^^ [/quote] Oh no worries! Thanks for letting me know, um option 2 sounds nice but I hope that’s not too much trouble. Also if you don’t mind me asking what exactly is the fodder floor :0? Is that another section in the forum or a shop?
TheQueensToast wrote on 2022-07-25 12:03:31:
@FootCelery

Oh no worries! Thanks for letting me know, um option 2 sounds nice but I hope that’s not too much trouble. Also if you don’t mind me asking what exactly is the fodder floor :0? Is that another section in the forum or a shop?
@FootCelery
Sounds perfect! Fodder floor is just the normal AH (auction house) but the lowest prices! Since they're usually bought for fodder. It's the price floor as you could call it, for fodder! It saves those dragons from inevitably being exalted :)

Do you have any requests for a dragon? Any colors, vibes, genes, breed, gender, anything at all? I'm happy to explain what those are if needed! :D
@FootCelery
Sounds perfect! Fodder floor is just the normal AH (auction house) but the lowest prices! Since they're usually bought for fodder. It's the price floor as you could call it, for fodder! It saves those dragons from inevitably being exalted :)

Do you have any requests for a dragon? Any colors, vibes, genes, breed, gender, anything at all? I'm happy to explain what those are if needed! :D
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast oh I see! That makes a lot of sense, thank you for the explanation! I don’t really know much about genes or breed right now but if possible a male green dragon would be nice :D just kinda want a grassy looking boy.
@TheQueensToast oh I see! That makes a lot of sense, thank you for the explanation! I don’t really know much about genes or breed right now but if possible a male green dragon would be nice :D just kinda want a grassy looking boy.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54