Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3
bump ^^
bump ^^
curious.. what time zone are you in?

in Denmark its 5 pm here and in 10 min i log off and wont be online until much later or maybe first tomorrow Danish time..

just so you know if it takes time to accept the trade
curious.. what time zone are you in?

in Denmark its 5 pm here and in 10 min i log off and wont be online until much later or maybe first tomorrow Danish time..

just so you know if it takes time to accept the trade
@Ilddrage I'm not far away from you XD I'm German so we're in the same time zone ^^

If you want, I'll reserve #3 for you (honestly I don't believe that there will be any other offers on them. Resonance was.... low alltogheter so it wouldn't be a bid deal ^^)
@Ilddrage I'm not far away from you XD I'm German so we're in the same time zone ^^

If you want, I'll reserve #3 for you (honestly I don't believe that there will be any other offers on them. Resonance was.... low alltogheter so it wouldn't be a bid deal ^^)
bump
bump
i pass on the hold... saving treasure for now; but thanks for the trade. I adore my little minty gentleman :D
i pass on the hold... saving treasure for now; but thanks for the trade. I adore my little minty gentleman :D
I'm glad you like him ^^
I'm glad you like him ^^
1 2 3