Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Massachusett-ians?
1 2 3
i'm not originally from MA but i lived in somerville for a couple years and i'm currently residing in lowell! pretty rad state in every season but winter, ahaha; don't know how many more new england winters i can take, honestly. lovely forests out here though. (it's pretty cool to be close to NH too, for that kinda stuff.)

my dunkin donuts addiction has gotten to be kind of a problem, though. :x
i'm not originally from MA but i lived in somerville for a couple years and i'm currently residing in lowell! pretty rad state in every season but winter, ahaha; don't know how many more new england winters i can take, honestly. lovely forests out here though. (it's pretty cool to be close to NH too, for that kinda stuff.)

my dunkin donuts addiction has gotten to be kind of a problem, though. :x
@psilocybeast after a few years you get used to the winters and anything less feels like a let down, like what do you mean thats it this isnt enough snow to bury my dog in.

altho I pity anyone who has to go through power outs. my town has its own power grid so the worst we ever have is like an hour without power. curling up by the tv and watching the devastation after a huge storm in the rest of the state has kind of become a pastime for me.
@psilocybeast after a few years you get used to the winters and anything less feels like a let down, like what do you mean thats it this isnt enough snow to bury my dog in.

altho I pity anyone who has to go through power outs. my town has its own power grid so the worst we ever have is like an hour without power. curling up by the tv and watching the devastation after a huge storm in the rest of the state has kind of become a pastime for me.
image.png
@sunniimuffin ahahaha i was used to really bad winters growing up in the midwest, and honestly the ones here are similar. but ever since i got into a really bad car accident a couple years ago driving in the snow i get panicky as hell every time i see those little white flakes. i feel like a stark; WINTER IS COMING. it sucks, because i used to love winter. this winter was especially awful too, ugh. now i kind of yearn for milder weather year-round... next stop is probably gonna be portland or seattle. :p

when i don't have to drive it's still pretty cool, though. that crazy blizzard we got the other year that shut down basically all of boston if not most of the state? that was awesome. i have fond memories of 3 am attempts to light fireworks in thigh high snow. (we were not particularly successful with this.)
@sunniimuffin ahahaha i was used to really bad winters growing up in the midwest, and honestly the ones here are similar. but ever since i got into a really bad car accident a couple years ago driving in the snow i get panicky as hell every time i see those little white flakes. i feel like a stark; WINTER IS COMING. it sucks, because i used to love winter. this winter was especially awful too, ugh. now i kind of yearn for milder weather year-round... next stop is probably gonna be portland or seattle. :p

when i don't have to drive it's still pretty cool, though. that crazy blizzard we got the other year that shut down basically all of boston if not most of the state? that was awesome. i have fond memories of 3 am attempts to light fireworks in thigh high snow. (we were not particularly successful with this.)
I'm from Massachusetts! :D Leaves are turning nicely where I am at the moment, and the elms on campus are this really pretty mottled green-gold.
I'm from Massachusetts! :D Leaves are turning nicely where I am at the moment, and the elms on campus are this really pretty mottled green-gold.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
1 2 3