Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Not able to equip item
The equip item button is not there for any of my dragons. Anyone else possibly having this problem today?
The equip item button is not there for any of my dragons. Anyone else possibly having this problem today?
Yes, I am having this problem! Thought it was just me ^^

Yes, I am having this problem! Thought it was just me ^^

Would this be Apparel? Battle Stones?
Would this be Apparel? Battle Stones?
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
@kitryu @Fayrin

Are either of you experiencing this still?
@kitryu @Fayrin

Are either of you experiencing this still?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol @Thrage

Here I've got a screenshot from one of my dragons pages:

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Ethereal_Destrier/FRScreen_zpscc6c9e7e.png

As you can see under the 'Apparel & Skins' Section I have no buttons to equip apparel. It's the same on all of my dragons pages.

...And now that I look at it I think my Familiar buttons have also run off :S

I'm using Firefox if that helps any ^^

I did have the buttons before as I have equipped apparel and familiars to my dragons.
@Xhaztol @Thrage

Here I've got a screenshot from one of my dragons pages:

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Ethereal_Destrier/FRScreen_zpscc6c9e7e.png

As you can see under the 'Apparel & Skins' Section I have no buttons to equip apparel. It's the same on all of my dragons pages.

...And now that I look at it I think my Familiar buttons have also run off :S

I'm using Firefox if that helps any ^^

I did have the buttons before as I have equipped apparel and familiars to my dragons.
It was for apparel and currently the problem is fixed for me.
It was for apparel and currently the problem is fixed for me.
Seems like it's just me then. >_> Makes me wonder if it is problems my side.
Seems like it's just me then. >_> Makes me wonder if it is problems my side.
Just dropping in to update: Sorry about the fuss but it was problems my side. Cleared out my cache and boom! All my buttons are back (my dragons were probably hiding them. Naughty things) and everything is working beautifully ^^;
Just dropping in to update: Sorry about the fuss but it was problems my side. Cleared out my cache and boom! All my buttons are back (my dragons were probably hiding them. Naughty things) and everything is working beautifully ^^;