Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Impaero's Art Shop (USD/G)
1 2
@BirdSoap

Thanks for ordering! Payment is $15 USD for the flat colour bust, and I'll send you my Paypal in the PMs. He's a very cool dragon :0

You can pay between now and after you've approved the initial sketch, which will be sent in the PMs as soon as it's ready ^^
@BirdSoap

Thanks for ordering! Payment is $15 USD for the flat colour bust, and I'll send you my Paypal in the PMs. He's a very cool dragon :0

You can pay between now and after you've approved the initial sketch, which will be sent in the PMs as soon as it's ready ^^
Request: Updated anthro fursona - so my old one was just a fox, but I've recently updated it to be like a furry dragon (similar to an imperial I guess) so I don't have any proper pictures, although I'll be able to give lots of clarity and references for features
References: I'll post these if you're up for it privately, as it's a list from my pinterest plus a description
Payment Type: Half body rendered so 5000g
Other Info:Let me know if you're up for it!
Request: Updated anthro fursona - so my old one was just a fox, but I've recently updated it to be like a furry dragon (similar to an imperial I guess) so I don't have any proper pictures, although I'll be able to give lots of clarity and references for features
References: I'll post these if you're up for it privately, as it's a list from my pinterest plus a description
Payment Type: Half body rendered so 5000g
Other Info:Let me know if you're up for it!
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@Phaerie

Hi! I'm willing to try to draw your updated fursona with your pinterest list! Any kind of visual references are accepted, as long as I am able to draw them. And yep, total comes to 5000g!

Since it's late in where I live, I'll try to start sometime tomorrow, provided that you've sent the references privately.

Feel free to send the gems via one-way crossroads! Due to the nature of the request, I'll only accept the trade when you've approved both the sketch and base colours of your fursona ^^
@Phaerie

Hi! I'm willing to try to draw your updated fursona with your pinterest list! Any kind of visual references are accepted, as long as I am able to draw them. And yep, total comes to 5000g!

Since it's late in where I live, I'll try to start sometime tomorrow, provided that you've sent the references privately.

Feel free to send the gems via one-way crossroads! Due to the nature of the request, I'll only accept the trade when you've approved both the sketch and base colours of your fursona ^^
@FrostedSapphire

Quick update! Pinged for pinglist.

All closed gem slots have been reopened! I will become busy with university work since it has started up, so expect the turnaround to become longer. I'll still aim for 2-3 weeks though. Just a heads up c:
@FrostedSapphire

Quick update! Pinged for pinglist.

All closed gem slots have been reopened! I will become busy with university work since it has started up, so expect the turnaround to become longer. I'll still aim for 2-3 weeks though. Just a heads up c:
^
^
1 2