Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Interest check and pricing help?
Please help me figure out how to price these fullbody mirror adoptable I'm working on! Here are examples. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/903044040168198224/994164175121158225/Untitled1767_20220706013321.png[/img] And if you are interested and want a ping lmk!
Please help me figure out how to price these fullbody mirror adoptable I'm working on! Here are examples.

Untitled1767_20220706013321.png

And if you are interested and want a ping lmk!
ezgif-2-4f610b8aa1.gif
[ Gloss ]
· FR + 0
· Art Shop
· Wishlist
· Adopt Shop
Bump
Bump
ezgif-2-4f610b8aa1.gif
[ Gloss ]
· FR + 0
· Art Shop
· Wishlist
· Adopt Shop
I'm not buying art right now, but I'd be happy to help you price them. Do you have anything in mind, or are we going from scratch? Also, about how long does each one take you to finish?
I'm not buying art right now, but I'd be happy to help you price them. Do you have anything in mind, or are we going from scratch? Also, about how long does each one take you to finish?
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
@dw33blet

It takes me about 20 minutes tops to finish coloring, but if i opened adoptables this time would increase if people purchase them with apparel.
@dw33blet

It takes me about 20 minutes tops to finish coloring, but if i opened adoptables this time would increase if people purchase them with apparel.
ezgif-2-4f610b8aa1.gif
[ Gloss ]
· FR + 0
· Art Shop
· Wishlist
· Adopt Shop
@Glossoholic

I just took a peek at your current prices, so I think if you're charging between 300-500g/kt for 20-45 minutes tops of work on your own base, that seems about right, as the base itself is fairly simple with only modifications coming from apparel.

Whether you want to adjust it up or down depends on your goals: more people will bite for a lower price, which may be useful to build up examples & sponsor lots of genes early on, however you'll get less money for your time. If you'd like to maintain a higher price, a temporary sale or discount might help you to achieve the same thing!
@Glossoholic

I just took a peek at your current prices, so I think if you're charging between 300-500g/kt for 20-45 minutes tops of work on your own base, that seems about right, as the base itself is fairly simple with only modifications coming from apparel.

Whether you want to adjust it up or down depends on your goals: more people will bite for a lower price, which may be useful to build up examples & sponsor lots of genes early on, however you'll get less money for your time. If you'd like to maintain a higher price, a temporary sale or discount might help you to achieve the same thing!
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
@dw33blet

oooo, very insightful, ty ^^
@dw33blet

oooo, very insightful, ty ^^
ezgif-2-4f610b8aa1.gif
[ Gloss ]