Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 335 336
Yeah I thought the issues with the stream were form my great grandmothers somewhat shoddy internet- not an internal issue with HYV-

I will eventually be shelling out the money for the Diluc skin- its so cool like- what-?

But anyways I have been on an entire wholesome chilaether brainrot train and bc of it, am writing a wholesome fic based on childe getting a week of work and using that to spend time with aether.

I already have each day’s thing planned out and day 2 is just them screwing around at the beach having a fun time!

Theyre going to go sunsettia picking on day 3 :)
Yeah I thought the issues with the stream were form my great grandmothers somewhat shoddy internet- not an internal issue with HYV-

I will eventually be shelling out the money for the Diluc skin- its so cool like- what-?

But anyways I have been on an entire wholesome chilaether brainrot train and bc of it, am writing a wholesome fic based on childe getting a week of work and using that to spend time with aether.

I already have each day’s thing planned out and day 2 is just them screwing around at the beach having a fun time!

NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Also suffered through the Twitch livestream. I'm excited to visit the islands again, I missed them. Also very interested in Kazuha's story quest. The new skins are nice as well.

Sumeru also looks beautiful, I'm very excited for it.
Also suffered through the Twitch livestream. I'm excited to visit the islands again, I missed them. Also very interested in Kazuha's story quest. The new skins are nice as well.

Sumeru also looks beautiful, I'm very excited for it.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="ReaScorch" date="2022-07-02 09:59:06" ] Yeah I thought the issues with the stream were form my great grandmothers somewhat shoddy internet- not an internal issue with HYV- I will eventually be shelling out the money for the Diluc skin- its so cool like- what-? But anyways I have been on an entire wholesome chilaether brainrot train and bc of it, am writing a wholesome fic based on childe getting a week of work and using that to spend time with aether. I already have each day’s thing planned out and day 2 is just them screwing around at the beach having a fun time! Theyre going to go sunsettia picking on day 3 :) [/quote] ooh a fellow fic writer >:D I'd love a link if you ever post it! I'm also working on a hurt/comfort angsty (with a happy ending) rezhong fic, feat. depression recovery for azhdaha post unsealing I'm hoping to slap ppl in the feels with it ahaha
ReaScorch wrote on 2022-07-02 09:59:06:

ooh a fellow fic writer >:D

I'd love a link if you ever post it! I'm also working on a hurt/comfort angsty (with a happy ending) rezhong fic, feat. depression recovery for azhdaha post unsealing

I'm hoping to slap ppl in the feels with it ahaha
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
(head in hands)

i don't think i've complained about it here yet, but i'm just going to throw some personal, possibly hot takes in here just to get it out. i feel like i'm a molotov about to burst X(

i'm frankly not a huge fan of diluc's new skin. while i do love the high ponytail and the hand chains, i still think they butchered his model's hair... his ponytail isn't fluffy enough to resemble his manga's iconic high ponytail at all. don't get me wrong, i love the concept of diluc's high ponytail, but his model has once again disappointed me severely. and high ponytail asides, his outfit looks kind of like a recolour to me. i kind of wanted them to go wild with the mondstadt fantasy theme, but they made another suit-ish outfit so similar to his original one.

and here's more of me complaining, but this time about sumeru leaks.

regarding the sumeru characters, the short version is that i don't like their leaked designs at all. i think they look lackluster and low-effort compared to the designs of other regions so far. tighnari looks very messy to me, and kusanali looks so bland... when i edit her standing next to the currently playable archons, she just doesn't look like she fits at all. it's a good thing the leaked kits and animations of the characters look outstanding so far, or i wouldn't be inclined to pull for anybody based off visual design alone at all. i'm just overall not a big fan of any of the leaked designs. they do still have time to edit designs around, but the models have already been made and splash arts already created. sumeru is fast approaching, and i find it unlikely they would make any major edits to what we currently see of the leaks.
(head in hands)

i don't think i've complained about it here yet, but i'm just going to throw some personal, possibly hot takes in here just to get it out. i feel like i'm a molotov about to burst X(

i'm frankly not a huge fan of diluc's new skin. while i do love the high ponytail and the hand chains, i still think they butchered his model's hair... his ponytail isn't fluffy enough to resemble his manga's iconic high ponytail at all. don't get me wrong, i love the concept of diluc's high ponytail, but his model has once again disappointed me severely. and high ponytail asides, his outfit looks kind of like a recolour to me. i kind of wanted them to go wild with the mondstadt fantasy theme, but they made another suit-ish outfit so similar to his original one.

regarding the sumeru characters, the short version is that i don't like their leaked designs at all. i think they look lackluster and low-effort compared to the designs of other regions so far. tighnari looks very messy to me, and kusanali looks so bland... when i edit her standing next to the currently playable archons, she just doesn't look like she fits at all. it's a good thing the leaked kits and animations of the characters look outstanding so far, or i wouldn't be inclined to pull for anybody based off visual design alone at all. i'm just overall not a big fan of any of the leaked designs. they do still have time to edit designs around, but the models have already been made and splash arts already created. sumeru is fast approaching, and i find it unlikely they would make any major edits to what we currently see of the leaks.
Sold my soul and decided to finally try this game, so far what I expected but who knows how far I'll get spending no money.
Sold my soul and decided to finally try this game, so far what I expected but who knows how far I'll get spending no money.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Itto ruined my yoimiya and kazuha rolls (I was rolling for shinobu)
Itto ruined my yoimiya and kazuha rolls (I was rolling for shinobu)
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
wow i didn't know this was still going lol... its been a year
wow i didn't know this was still going lol... its been a year
Eh as far as I know it’s just me
Eh as far as I know it’s just me
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
Well, Genshin's still going after a year! Seems like this thread has a few regulars and who knows how many lurkers :D
Well, Genshin's still going after a year! Seems like this thread has a few regulars and who knows how many lurkers :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="ceilingtile" date="2022-07-03 02:06:13" ] (head in hands) i don't think i've complained about it here yet, but i'm just going to throw some personal, possibly hot takes in here just to get it out. i feel like i'm a molotov about to burst X( i'm frankly not a huge fan of diluc's new skin. while i do love the high ponytail and the hand chains, i still think they butchered his model's hair... his ponytail isn't fluffy enough to resemble his manga's iconic high ponytail at all. don't get me wrong, i love the concept of diluc's high ponytail, but his model has once again disappointed me severely. and high ponytail asides, his outfit looks kind of like a recolour to me. i kind of wanted them to go wild with the mondstadt fantasy theme, but they made another suit-ish outfit so similar to his original one. and here's more of me complaining, but this time about sumeru leaks. [spoiler]regarding the sumeru characters, the short version is that i don't like their leaked designs at all. i think they look lackluster and low-effort compared to the designs of other regions so far. tighnari looks very messy to me, and kusanali looks so bland... when i edit her standing next to the currently playable archons, she just doesn't look like she fits at all. it's a good thing the leaked kits and animations of the characters look outstanding so far, or i wouldn't be inclined to pull for anybody based off visual design alone at all. i'm just overall not a big fan of any of the leaked designs. they do still have time to edit designs around, but the models have already been made and splash arts already created. sumeru is fast approaching, and i find it unlikely they would make any major edits to what we currently see of the leaks.[/spoiler] [/quote] everything here, a hundred percent. [spoiler]i'm really hoping that the dendro archon's design is still a work in progress. in my sister's words, she looks like she came straight out of a controversial harem anime with a 5000 year old fairy that looks like a child... and i have many issues with tighnari's design, mostly about his shoes, his color scheme, and the flatness of his ears. was looking forward to collei's design, been waiting for it since the game's release, but i think the only thing driving me to save and pull for her is because it's collei and i liked her a lot in the manga, not because of her design, and that's kind of sad. the animations are definitely cool though they did update xiao's wish art before he was released so maybe there's still a chance! though it was just to freshen up older art and keep a consistent style, it was still one. or maybe i'm just grasping at straws. probably need to regulate my copium intake. if nothing else, they could do what they did when the censorship happened and release free updated outfits for the sumeru characters like jean amber mona and rosaria's[/spoiler] they definitely played it safe with diluc's outfit, it's generically cool and i like his new idle but it also reminded me of power rangers for some reason and now i can't get that association out of my head asdjhfk i am almost convinced mhy might never be able to do fluffy hair justice in their models [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] edit: an extra thing
ceilingtile wrote on 2022-07-03 02:06:13:
(head in hands)

everything here, a hundred percent. i'm really hoping that the dendro archon's design is still a work in progress. in my sister's words, she looks like she came straight out of a controversial harem anime with a 5000 year old fairy that looks like a child... and i have many issues with tighnari's design, mostly about his shoes, his color scheme, and the flatness of his ears.
was looking forward to collei's design, been waiting for it since the game's release, but i think the only thing driving me to save and pull for her is because it's collei and i liked her a lot in the manga, not because of her design, and that's kind of sad. the animations are definitely cool though
they did update xiao's wish art before he was released so maybe there's still a chance! though it was just to freshen up older art and keep a consistent style, it was still one. or maybe i'm just grasping at straws. probably need to regulate my copium intake. if nothing else, they could do what they did when the censorship happened and release free updated outfits for the sumeru characters like jean amber mona and rosaria's

they definitely played it safe with diluc's outfit, it's generically cool and i like his new idle but it also reminded me of power rangers for some reason and now i can't get that association out of my head asdjhfk
i am almost convinced mhy might never be able to do fluffy hair justice in their models

edit: an extra thing
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 335 336