Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HP houses
1 2 3
I either get Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw in quizzes.
I either get Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw in quizzes.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
It seems that I'm probably a Ravenclaw. I got Slytherin on Pottermore, but I've taken several Sorting Hat quizzes based off of actual personality tests, and I usually get Ravenclaw. I'm a perfectionist and love learning and reading, so it's probably right.
It seems that I'm probably a Ravenclaw. I got Slytherin on Pottermore, but I've taken several Sorting Hat quizzes based off of actual personality tests, and I usually get Ravenclaw. I'm a perfectionist and love learning and reading, so it's probably right.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Taken Pottermore quiz and got Ravenclaw 2/3 times. That one time was Hufflepuff.
Taken Pottermore quiz and got Ravenclaw 2/3 times. That one time was Hufflepuff.
ytkEBod.png H0t7Ypl.png bYt72YT.png Vs2WmBF.png 2VtxnMX.png 9m37Wsq.png fNULGn0.png
every test i do indicates ravenclaw, but i’m not really that smart or anything.
every test i do indicates ravenclaw, but i’m not really that smart or anything.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Never really been into HP and I know next to nothing about the houses but Ravenclaw sounds the coolest
Never really been into HP and I know next to nothing about the houses but Ravenclaw sounds the coolest
Yes, my lair is a thematic mess but I like all of the flights. And yes, I will name those dragons at some point

3B15OeM.png
HouhGS9.png4SzSxLW.pngMUYNhfy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bouncing between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw!

The tests usually put me in Ravenclaw, but besides occasionally spouting random facts and a constant desire to be reading, I just don’t see myself in a place dedicated completely to intelligence?
Hufflepuff seems like a really chill place, and I’d love to be in a really supportive and relaxed environment especially in a school, so it’s really a matter of where I would be and where I want to be
Bouncing between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw!

The tests usually put me in Ravenclaw, but besides occasionally spouting random facts and a constant desire to be reading, I just don’t see myself in a place dedicated completely to intelligence?
Hufflepuff seems like a really chill place, and I’d love to be in a really supportive and relaxed environment especially in a school, so it’s really a matter of where I would be and where I want to be
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I'm a Slytherin (and even got it when taking the Pottermore quiz). The thing is, most people I know say I'm a Ravenclaw just because I'm smart and get straight A's, though my close friends strongly believe I'm in Slytherin.
I'm proud to be in Slytherin
I'm a Slytherin (and even got it when taking the Pottermore quiz). The thing is, most people I know say I'm a Ravenclaw just because I'm smart and get straight A's, though my close friends strongly believe I'm in Slytherin.
I'm proud to be in Slytherin
Kat | she/her | ISTP | FR+2 | MCR!!!
anyways-
according to tests i'm either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw
according to tests i'm either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw
42618_1.png MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
IMG_0395_1.png