Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Purging Lair (G1s Mostly) [LF] Art
Apologies if this isn't the best place to post this, I guess? I've barely touched this game in nearly 2 years. Only really tentative on Lilac, Eros, and Elias. That doesn't mean I'm not unwilling to part with them, though. Quality > Quantity. Preferred if you can draw humans/humanoids. I do have a couple dragon boys though. All my characters can be found on my Toyhouse under the same username. I'm perfectly fine with people Private Messaging me offers on here, or adding me on discord! Pic of my discord tag included since FR doesn't like the symbol in the name [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/775264193254260749/990929301379637268/Screenshot_20220627-033845.png[/img]
Apologies if this isn't the best place to post this, I guess? I've barely touched this game in nearly 2 years.

Only really tentative on Lilac, Eros, and Elias. That doesn't mean I'm not unwilling to part with them, though.

Quality > Quantity.
Preferred if you can draw humans/humanoids. I do have a couple dragon boys though.

All my characters can be found on my Toyhouse under the same username. I'm perfectly fine with people Private Messaging me offers on here, or adding me on discord! Pic of my discord tag included since FR doesn't like the symbol in the name
Screenshot_20220627-033845.png
^[emoji=cat 2 size=1]^
^^
@Wayshrine
Super interested in Lilac and Grimmjow? Sent a fr on discord, hopefully we can work somefin out there! <3

edit: I forgot FR doesnt like my little heart symbol
@Wayshrine
Super interested in Lilac and Grimmjow? Sent a fr on discord, hopefully we can work somefin out there! <3

edit: I forgot FR doesnt like my little heart symbol
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@Laoshu
Yeah I forgot FR doesn't like the symbols LOL. Updated the post to include a screenshot of my discord ID instead since apparently the lil crown symbol doesn't work ????
You can also grab a copy/paste version from my Toyhouse which is also Wayshrine or my DA which is Wayshrines!
@Laoshu
Yeah I forgot FR doesn't like the symbols LOL. Updated the post to include a screenshot of my discord ID instead since apparently the lil crown symbol doesn't work ????
You can also grab a copy/paste version from my Toyhouse which is also Wayshrine or my DA which is Wayshrines!
^[emoji=cat 2 size=1]^
^^