Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | mercurial | a lore shop
1 2
hi! i'm avery. i write things i think are pretty. maybe i can write them for you?

samples:

pricing:

i'll be taking commissions for both short, bio-length pieces, as well as longer form pieces (think significant character/world development, short stories involving multiple characters, etc).
  • $2 or 200g/short bios, ~300 words
  • $3 or 350g/medium-length stories/bios, ~500 words
  • $7 or 1000g/1k words, 1k+words
i'll have one slot open for fr currency, and two slots open for USD.

when you order, please tell me your desired word count and currency type! feel free to also include details about what you'd like commissioned, but we can also discuss via pm.

slots:

- FRC: open!
- USD 1: korozo (bios for covet and loathe, longer backstory)
- USD 2: open!

notes, thoughts:

- i do ask that you credit me for my work, if you do choose to post it anywhere! you're free to edit/change after receiving, as long as i continue to receive credit.
- i retain the rights to my work & my work is intended for personal use only.
- if you have any questions about pricing, possible pieces, etc, please feel free to post (i'm subbed), ping me (if you really want), or pm me!
- same goes for if you'd like to see more examples

tl;dr:
  • $2 or 200g, ~300 words
  • $3 or 350g, ~500 words
  • ping/post/pm for more examples/questions, discussion of pieces/prices, etc.

post history

posted may 30, 2019.
rehauled june 21, 2022. (oof!)
hi! i'm avery. i write things i think are pretty. maybe i can write them for you?

samples:

pricing:

i'll be taking commissions for both short, bio-length pieces, as well as longer form pieces (think significant character/world development, short stories involving multiple characters, etc).
  • $2 or 200g/short bios, ~300 words
  • $3 or 350g/medium-length stories/bios, ~500 words
i'll have one slot open for fr currency, and two slots open for USD.

when you order, please tell me your desired word count and currency type! feel free to also include details about what you'd like commissioned, but we can also discuss via pm.

slots:

- FRC: open!
- USD 1: korozo (bios for covet and loathe, longer backstory)
- USD 2: open!

notes, thoughts:

- i do ask that you credit me for my work, if you do choose to post it anywhere! you're free to edit/change after receiving, as long as i continue to receive credit.
- i retain the rights to my work & my work is intended for personal use only.
- if you have any questions about pricing, possible pieces, etc, please feel free to post (i'm subbed), ping me (if you really want), or pm me!
- same goes for if you'd like to see more examples

tl;dr:
  • $2 or 200g, ~300 words
  • $3 or 350g, ~500 words
  • ping/post/pm for more examples/questions, discussion of pieces/prices, etc.

post history

posted may 30, 2019.
rehauled june 21, 2022. (oof!)
i9DKKZe.png
x
back at it <3
back at it <3
i9DKKZe.png
x
we can't access your examples!
we can't access your examples!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine ack, you're totally right, my bad! should be fixed now, thanks for the bonk :')
@iodine ack, you're totally right, my bad! should be fixed now, thanks for the bonk :')
i9DKKZe.png
x
haha no prob! i might be keen on ordering [emoji=special eyes size=1] what kind of details do you need for an oc long form story?
haha no prob! i might be keen on ordering what kind of details do you need for an oc long form story?
@iodine oh! i'm happy to work with whatever level of detail you have in mind - i would say i work off of vibes often, but general ideas of characters, major plot events, etc are all useful to me :0

i'm totally happy to just take a base concept and run with it and see where it goes also!!
@iodine oh! i'm happy to work with whatever level of detail you have in mind - i would say i work off of vibes often, but general ideas of characters, major plot events, etc are all useful to me :0

i'm totally happy to just take a base concept and run with it and see where it goes also!!
i9DKKZe.png
x
thanks for the deets! i hope ta order something from here soon, i just need to wrestle oc information out of my friends for you
thanks for the deets! i hope ta order something from here soon, i just need to wrestle oc information out of my friends for you
i have unexpectedly acquired some more time to write, so some price shifts and a bump~
i have unexpectedly acquired some more time to write, so some price shifts and a bump~
i9DKKZe.png
x
~~
~~
i9DKKZe.png
x
sup nerd (affectionate) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46108194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/461082/46108194_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62382562][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623826/62382562_350.png[/img][/url] these peculiar beasties are Covet and Loathe, they hang out in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/50395/48283?name=&type=undefined]incoming tab[/url] Covet's page has the ones ive put in the effort to move to a diff page(but not enough to sort proper into the lair whoops), away from the "yeah this is probably not sticking around for too long" page that Loathe sits on theyre probably not actually dragons, but they just kinda. babysit. keep watch. u kno. looking to get bio blurbs for them both, and/or some kinda cool lore backstory for them both
sup nerd (affectionate)

46108194_350.png
62382562_350.png

these peculiar beasties are Covet and Loathe, they hang out in my incoming tab

Covet's page has the ones ive put in the effort to move to a diff page(but not enough to sort proper into the lair whoops), away from the "yeah this is probably not sticking around for too long" page that Loathe sits on

theyre probably not actually dragons, but they just kinda. babysit. keep watch. u kno.

looking to get bio blurbs for them both, and/or some kinda cool lore backstory for them both
Gejcwcq.png
1 2