Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frack's Bop Shop [Music] [G/T] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Bromine

Shortly after I accepted your commission I had a irl thing happen and I will not have the chance to be active on FR for a good bit. Going through the worker rn. I had about 30 seconds of your commission finished but I'm not really happy with it. I am going to CR you the money you gave me for your commission back to you and close the shop.

You were probably looking forward to your commissions completion so my apologies.

I'll probably open it again in a few months or something, but it's getting closed now. I'm not gonna be active for a good bit.

*patpat* You seem really cool so I wish this hadn't happened but life is weird sometimes. So uh.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Bromine

Shortly after I accepted your commission I had a irl thing happen and I will not have the chance to be active on FR for a good bit. Going through the worker rn. I had about 30 seconds of your commission finished but I'm not really happy with it. I am going to CR you the money you gave me for your commission back to you and close the shop.

You were probably looking forward to your commissions completion so my apologies.

I'll probably open it again in a few months or something, but it's getting closed now. I'm not gonna be active for a good bit.

*patpat* You seem really cool so I wish this hadn't happened but life is weird sometimes. So uh.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Snakes can't fall in love :(

@Frackieeee
noo it's fine, i completely understand. thank you for being open with me, i hope whatever you're going through works out! :)
@Frackieeee
noo it's fine, i completely understand. thank you for being open with me, i hope whatever you're going through works out! :)
pj11X8O.png ______

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10