Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Minecraft update :D
1 2
1.19 is here! I haven't seen any forums talkin about it, what do you guys think?

I've been pretty hyped for the update since it was announced, and now it's here I'm a little sad I spoiled all the new stuff for myself ;~;

My favourite things have to be the allays and goat horns! The mangrove wood is incredible too, I need to make a house out of it asap!

I'm super happy with how the implemented the allays too, I kept up with some of the snapshots and they made them function really well! They'll be rly helpful staying organised, and their leashing/pathfinding to the player is so much superior to every other mob it makes me hope they change how some the other guys work ^ ^'

The new disc mall is so good too, they're really just giving us bop after bop <3 (thinking of you otherside <3)
1.19 is here! I haven't seen any forums talkin about it, what do you guys think?

I've been pretty hyped for the update since it was announced, and now it's here I'm a little sad I spoiled all the new stuff for myself ;~;

My favourite things have to be the allays and goat horns! The mangrove wood is incredible too, I need to make a house out of it asap!

I'm super happy with how the implemented the allays too, I kept up with some of the snapshots and they made them function really well! They'll be rly helpful staying organised, and their leashing/pathfinding to the player is so much superior to every other mob it makes me hope they change how some the other guys work ^ ^'

The new disc mall is so good too, they're really just giving us bop after bop <3 (thinking of you otherside <3)
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
I have been goofing off making various builds and I am loving it. The only issue I have is that for me its a bit jittery. Might just be my computer though.
I have been goofing off making various builds and I am loving it. The only issue I have is that for me its a bit jittery. Might just be my computer though.
i'm building a duck statue out of yellow and orange wool in survival. i'm kinda disappointed with the new update, the only things i want to use are the frogs, allays and grind the sculk blocks to farm exp
i'm building a duck statue out of yellow and orange wool in survival. i'm kinda disappointed with the new update, the only things i want to use are the frogs, allays and grind the sculk blocks to farm exp
P_running-with-milk.gif
im still confused by the removal of fireflies. yeah some are poisonous to frogs but they dont... have to exist just to be eaten by frogs. make them into fancy particles theyd make for some really cool atmosphere i bet

anyway havent tried the update yet but i gotta
im glad frogs and other swamp stuff made it in already since i cheered for swamp back when the biome vote was happening and was disappointed mountains won
im still confused by the removal of fireflies. yeah some are poisonous to frogs but they dont... have to exist just to be eaten by frogs. make them into fancy particles theyd make for some really cool atmosphere i bet

anyway havent tried the update yet but i gotta
im glad frogs and other swamp stuff made it in already since i cheered for swamp back when the biome vote was happening and was disappointed mountains won
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
The only thing I'm disappointed in is the Minecraft community. We got two new biomes, an entirely new set of challenges in one of them (deep dark!), new mobs, useful new items, new building blocks, what more could you wish for?? Sure I'm sad that fireflies were removed, I would've loved them to just be particles that emit light in the dark for ambience with no interactivity whatsoever, but it's not a huge deal. Everyone complains about this update which has made the community seem so toxic. Didn't they also drive two of Mojang's employees to quit? Yikes.

My best friend and I started playing it yesterday and will continue today, we play Minecraft together fairly often and we're both super excited for this one! I thing it's amazing and I can't wait to fully explore it :)
The only thing I'm disappointed in is the Minecraft community. We got two new biomes, an entirely new set of challenges in one of them (deep dark!), new mobs, useful new items, new building blocks, what more could you wish for?? Sure I'm sad that fireflies were removed, I would've loved them to just be particles that emit light in the dark for ambience with no interactivity whatsoever, but it's not a huge deal. Everyone complains about this update which has made the community seem so toxic. Didn't they also drive two of Mojang's employees to quit? Yikes.

My best friend and I started playing it yesterday and will continue today, we play Minecraft together fairly often and we're both super excited for this one! I thing it's amazing and I can't wait to fully explore it :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
So hyped! I didn’t even know the update had come out. I’m going to go play now LOL
So hyped! I didn’t even know the update had come out. I’m going to go play now LOL
4W0Ys.gif
I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it's always nice to have updates and new things in the game.
I'm a bit underwhelmed, but it's always nice to have updates and new things in the game.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
i wish the ancient cities loot were better because right now it doesn't seem like it's worth the hassle of dealing with ancient cities for the loot tables as they are.

frogs are cute though and i like the boat chests
i wish the ancient cities loot were better because right now it doesn't seem like it's worth the hassle of dealing with ancient cities for the loot tables as they are.

frogs are cute though and i like the boat chests
I like what we got, don't get me wrong, but I was so excited for other biomes to be given a bit of an overhaul like we were promised, only for that to have just...not happened. It's disappointing, since that I was looking forward to most after watching the announcement.
I like what we got, don't get me wrong, but I was so excited for other biomes to be given a bit of an overhaul like we were promised, only for that to have just...not happened. It's disappointing, since that I was looking forward to most after watching the announcement.
i havent played it yet but im so excited to finally be able to play it >) i just need to charge my phone before i get on minecraft
i havent played it yet but im so excited to finally be able to play it >) i just need to charge my phone before i get on minecraft
he/they
1 2