Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ali's Coli Grinding Services [Closed]
1 2 3 4
Hello, could I please order 2 hours in the Training Fields? (If your availability is limited, less time than that is also fine.)
Hello, could I please order 2 hours in the Training Fields? (If your availability is limited, less time than that is also fine.)
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope sure thing! I'll go ahead and get started on it as soon as I get the chance to.
@quinnelope sure thing! I'll go ahead and get started on it as soon as I get the chance to.
hRpQLBi.png

Shop
PinoViK.png

Wishlist
Bump
Bump
hRpQLBi.png

Shop
PinoViK.png

Wishlist
Hello! I'd love to get 3 hours in arena please, but if you run out of time feel free to do less! Thank you so much ^^
Hello! I'd love to get 3 hours in arena please, but if you run out of time feel free to do less! Thank you so much ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven Sure thing. I'll add you to the list and get started on it as soon as I get a chance!
@JellyRaven Sure thing. I'll add you to the list and get started on it as soon as I get a chance!
hRpQLBi.png

Shop
PinoViK.png

Wishlist
Hi! Could I order half an hour in the Sandswept Delta, half an hour in Volcanic Vents, and half an hour in Crystal Pools? I hope that's okay, please tell me if it's not! Thank you so much! 75kT?
Hi! Could I order half an hour in the Sandswept Delta, half an hour in Volcanic Vents, and half an hour in Crystal Pools? I hope that's okay, please tell me if it's not! Thank you so much! 75kT?
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@SairentoTsuki Sure thing! I'll add you to the list and get started on it today.
@SairentoTsuki Sure thing! I'll add you to the list and get started on it today.
hRpQLBi.png

Shop
PinoViK.png

Wishlist
back again haha. uhh 30min sandswept delta + 30min forgotten cave? which should be 50kT, yeah? thank you so much, and take your time ^^
back again haha. uhh 30min sandswept delta + 30min forgotten cave? which should be 50kT, yeah? thank you so much, and take your time ^^
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@SairentoTsuki unfortunately my weekend is over and I still have 3 hours in waterway to do for someone. It may be a day or two before I can get to it for ya.
@SairentoTsuki unfortunately my weekend is over and I still have 3 hours in waterway to do for someone. It may be a day or two before I can get to it for ya.
hRpQLBi.png

Shop
PinoViK.png

Wishlist
thats okay ^^ will it be done before the anni event ends? (its ok if its not! idm)
thats okay ^^ will it be done before the anni event ends? (its ok if its not! idm)
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

1 2 3 4