Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1018 1019
@NekkoChan
Shoot I'm not sure if I can add myself to the ping list for tert: firefly (modern) but I was able to, can you check if it went through? If no, please add me to the firefly ping list (the modern variant)!
@NekkoChan
Shoot I'm not sure if I can add myself to the ping list for tert: firefly (modern) but I was able to, can you check if it went through? If no, please add me to the firefly ping list (the modern variant)!
@Nejibana
I see your name there, so it's all good!
@Nejibana
I see your name there, so it's all good!
@Rhea May I please be removed from the Aberration Genes pinglist?
@Rhea May I please be removed from the Aberration Genes pinglist?
@IliacBay

(Rhea is inactive.) You are not on any Aberration gene pinglists. You are on the Blossom gene list, and that's all.
@IliacBay

(Rhea is inactive.) You are not on any Aberration gene pinglists. You are on the Blossom gene list, and that's all.
@NekkoChan Whoops! Sorry about the mixup. May I be removed from that list then?
@NekkoChan Whoops! Sorry about the mixup. May I be removed from that list then?
@IliacBay
No worries. All done!
@IliacBay
No worries. All done!
Hello there! Can I be removed from the following pinglists: New Vistas/Scenes, Broken Penny Jar, Crimson Silk Sash, Gilded Decorative Chest, and Gold Ore?

And can I be added to the Raven Sylvan Dress pinglist please? Thank you in advance!
Hello there! Can I be removed from the following pinglists: New Vistas/Scenes, Broken Penny Jar, Crimson Silk Sash, Gilded Decorative Chest, and Gold Ore?

And can I be added to the Raven Sylvan Dress pinglist please? Thank you in advance!
Y0q6HYT.png ..
DEN OF DAVOLISH - David Cain Antonio - they/them - 3+ FR
Obscured in Shadow - Revealed in Fire - Enthralled in Musical Desire
LZQmmla.png
Hey, can I please get added to the [b][i]Mystic Bark Mask[/i][/b] pinglist? Thank you [emoji=fae happy size=1]
Hey, can I please get added to the Mystic Bark Mask pinglist? Thank you
65Jei1y.png
@davolish @Zimt

Done. You're welcome!
@davolish @Zimt

Done. You're welcome!
Hello there! Can I be removed from the Raven Sylvan Dress pinglist please? Thank you in advance!
Hello there! Can I be removed from the Raven Sylvan Dress pinglist please? Thank you in advance!
Y0q6HYT.png ..
DEN OF DAVOLISH - David Cain Antonio - they/them - 3+ FR
Obscured in Shadow - Revealed in Fire - Enthralled in Musical Desire
LZQmmla.png
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1018 1019