Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Medieval Marginalia Dragons [Paused]
1 2 3
@beBlueberry Hello! It's really nice to have a chance to get such a pretty and ancient artwork. I would like to have a picture of *my love*! I have no idea whether the prize is a watercolour or gouache, so just make the decision for me please! :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75766675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757667/75766675_350.png[/img][/url]
@beBlueberry Hello! It's really nice to have a chance to get such a pretty and ancient artwork. I would like to have a picture of *my love*! I have no idea whether the prize is a watercolour or gouache, so just make the decision for me please! :3

75766675_350.png
@Stare82
It'll be gouache unless you have a preference! Excited to get started on this pretty girl :)
@Stare82
It'll be gouache unless you have a preference! Excited to get started on this pretty girl :)
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
[quote name="beBlueberry" date="2022-06-06 13:10:25" ] Hi @Stare82! Since you won the prize in the RL Scavenger Hunt thread, I'm pinging you over here to arrange your commission. What dragon would you like me to paint for you? :) @Slurpuff @ThemboRat ...wow it's been two months, oops. I have ADHD and sometimes my procrastination gets away from me. I just want to confirm you're still interested in getting art of your dergs, and I'll try to get them done ASAP!~ @SageK253 thanks so much for your interest!! i don't really have a pinglist, I'm not sure what I would do with one? lmao i am new to this arting thing. but definitely let me know if you're interested at any point! [/quote] Yes I'm still interested :)
beBlueberry wrote on 2022-06-06 13:10:25:
Hi @Stare82! Since you won the prize in the RL Scavenger Hunt thread, I'm pinging you over here to arrange your commission. What dragon would you like me to paint for you? :)

@Slurpuff @ThemboRat ...wow it's been two months, oops. I have ADHD and sometimes my procrastination gets away from me. I just want to confirm you're still interested in getting art of your dergs, and I'll try to get them done ASAP!~

@SageK253
thanks so much for your interest!! i don't really have a pinglist, I'm not sure what I would do with one? lmao i am new to this arting thing. but definitely let me know if you're interested at any point!

Yes I'm still interested :)
LVSeo97.png
Meryl
MZSEWS2.png
Jd88XNq.png
xCVbB5p.png
apUeZZ4.png
15583.png 12734.png
hi, can i ask if you still do these?
hi, can i ask if you still do these?
KVbkgOZ.png
@catato
hi! i have been meaning to get back into it but grad school is kicking my butt a little bit. i might be able to in about a month!
@catato
hi! i have been meaning to get back into it but grad school is kicking my butt a little bit. i might be able to in about a month!
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
would love to be pinged for it if you do!

good luck with grad school!!
would love to be pinged for it if you do!

good luck with grad school!!
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3