Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sunny's pop-up art thread (frc) [OPEN]
1 2
[center]status; [u][b]OPEN![/b][/u] hello! i'm sunny/venus and i have discovered a very important trait of my fr acc. i am broke!! however i am also an artist, so i figured there was no better time to open up a little pop-up shop for some art! [s]please help me buy more art for my little skrunkles. and also feed them.[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2685964/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/G5TXkiW.png[/img][/url] ----- [u][b]RULES/DISCLAIMERS[/b][/u] -all fr rules apply -in order to receive your commission, i require all payment upfront. it will be put into my vault until your finished piece is sent to you in case of refunds -refunds will not be issued unless i am unable to finish your commission. -i have the right to decline any commission requests -all commissions will be watermarked with my [url=https://www.instagram.com/mmynxx/]instagram handle[/url]. this cannot be removed UNLESS proper credit to my fr account or my instagram is provided along with the piece. in this case, pm me for an unwatermarked version. -my art cannot be used for commercial means, nfts, or reproduction/reselling. you may use your commission for personal means (including profile pictures) with proper credit the average time for commission return should not be more than 2 weeks. if there are any complications, i will let you know. in the case of lined, colored, and shaded pieces, you will receive a wip of the sketch and be able to request alterations and changes (to a degree. please do not make me fully restart i will cry) !! major alterations cannot and will not be made after i begin lineart on your piece !! [size=1]i reserve the right to use these commissions as examples on this thread or other commission posts. i also reserve the right to post these commissions on my own social medias. credit to the characters will be provided in any post including commissions[/size] ----- [u][b]I WILL DO[/b][/u] -humans/humanoids -details (to an extent) -fandom ocs -character designs/gijinka designs (there'll be an additional fee though i gotta get my brain movin) -dragons? question mark there bc im not fully used to them but if you are willing i'd love the practice [u][b]I WILL NOT DO[/b][/u] -anything out of FR guidelines -heavy gore -mechs -furry/ferals ----- [u][b]DISCOUNTS[/b][/u] -[i]fellow windies;[/i] 15% off -[i]happy birthday!;[/i] 25% off -[i]returning customer;[/i] 10% off, 2 previous commissions= 15% off if you qualify for any of these please note so in your order form! ----- [u][b]PRICES/EXAMPLES[/b][/u] [i]headshots/busts[/i] style 1; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951532397852246126/963638046140551218/Untitled499_20220412231257.png[/img] style 2; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474719170651619328/967488515615109180/Untitled522_20220423141342.png[/img] b/w sketch: 500kt/g colored sketch: 550kt/g lined:700kt/g flat colors: 800kt/g shaded: 900kt/g it's what's on the label pretty much. background options include transparent or simple color! style options refer to the shading/brush thickness (1 being much more stylized) [i]half body[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474719170651619328/967487254496968794/Untitled521_20220423140812.png[/img] b/w sketch: 750kt/g colored sketch:850kt/g lined: 1000kt/g flat colors:1200kt/g shaded: 1500kt/g your oc from the waist up. if you somehow find a pose you want from the waist up that i think is mega hard it'll add +100kt/g to your total. comes with either a transparent or simple colorblocked background [i]full body[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951532397852246126/960533521896702032/Untitled470_20220404093447.png[/img] b/w sketch: 900kt/g colored sketch: 1000kt/g lined: 1500kt/g flat colors: 2000kt/g shaded: 3000kt/g your characters whole body !! complex poses will add +250kt/g on my discretion. will typically include a solid color/colorblock or transparent background [i]full scene/illustration[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951532397852246126/964333361428590623/Untitled501_20220414210908.png[/img] fully rendered/effects applied: 5000kt/g a full scene, complete with background and any lighting/magic/cool effects. only offering these in full renders bc otherwise i promise you they look weird [i]meme/joke art[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951532397852246126/966847458908995604/Untitled512_20220421194617.png[/img] flat colors: 200kt/g just some silly little characters doing silly little things ----- [u][b]FORM[/b][/u] type; stage (sketch,flats, etc.); character description/references; payment method; pose/expression (if applicable); background (transparent or colored for headshot-full body, specific scene for illustrations); additional notes/specifics/other; ----- [u][b]SLOTS[/b][/u] i will have three (3) slots open at a time SLOT 1; taken @/ ambathy ; lineart phase SLOT 2; taken @/ corvidesque ; sketch phase SLOT 3; open ----- thank you so much in advance !! i'm excited to draw your lovely characters ^^[/center]
status; OPEN!

hello! i'm sunny/venus and i have discovered a very important trait of my fr acc.

i am broke!!

however i am also an artist, so i figured there was no better time to open up a little pop-up shop for some art!

please help me buy more art for my little skrunkles. and also feed them.

G5TXkiW.png

RULES/DISCLAIMERS
-all fr rules apply
-in order to receive your commission, i require all payment upfront. it will be put into my vault until your finished piece is sent to you in case of refunds
-refunds will not be issued unless i am unable to finish your commission.
-i have the right to decline any commission requests
-all commissions will be watermarked with my instagram handle. this cannot be removed UNLESS proper credit to my fr account or my instagram is provided along with the piece. in this case, pm me for an unwatermarked version.
-my art cannot be used for commercial means, nfts, or reproduction/reselling. you may use your commission for personal means (including profile pictures) with proper credit

the average time for commission return should not be more than 2 weeks. if there are any complications, i will let you know.

in the case of lined, colored, and shaded pieces, you will receive a wip of the sketch and be able to request alterations and changes (to a degree. please do not make me fully restart i will cry)
!! major alterations cannot and will not be made after i begin lineart on your piece !!

i reserve the right to use these commissions as examples on this thread or other commission posts. i also reserve the right to post these commissions on my own social medias. credit to the characters will be provided in any post including commissions

I WILL DO
-humans/humanoids
-details (to an extent)
-fandom ocs
-character designs/gijinka designs (there'll be an additional fee though i gotta get my brain movin)
-dragons? question mark there bc im not fully used to them but if you are willing i'd love the practice

I WILL NOT DO
-anything out of FR guidelines
-heavy gore
-mechs
-furry/ferals

DISCOUNTS
-fellow windies; 15% off
-happy birthday!; 25% off
-returning customer; 10% off, 2 previous commissions= 15% off

if you qualify for any of these please note so in your order form!

PRICES/EXAMPLES

headshots/busts

style 1;
Untitled499_20220412231257.png

style 2;
Untitled522_20220423141342.png

b/w sketch: 500kt/g
colored sketch: 550kt/g
lined:700kt/g
flat colors: 800kt/g
shaded: 900kt/g

it's what's on the label pretty much. background options include transparent or simple color! style options refer to the shading/brush thickness (1 being much more stylized)

half body

Untitled521_20220423140812.png

b/w sketch: 750kt/g
colored sketch:850kt/g
lined: 1000kt/g
flat colors:1200kt/g
shaded: 1500kt/g

your oc from the waist up. if you somehow find a pose you want from the waist up that i think is mega hard it'll add +100kt/g to your total. comes with either a transparent or simple colorblocked background

full body

Untitled470_20220404093447.png

b/w sketch: 900kt/g
colored sketch: 1000kt/g
lined: 1500kt/g
flat colors: 2000kt/g
shaded: 3000kt/g

your characters whole body !! complex poses will add +250kt/g on my discretion. will typically include a solid color/colorblock or transparent background

full scene/illustration

Untitled501_20220414210908.png

fully rendered/effects applied: 5000kt/g

a full scene, complete with background and any lighting/magic/cool effects. only offering these in full renders bc otherwise i promise you they look weird

meme/joke art

Untitled512_20220421194617.png

flat colors: 200kt/g

just some silly little characters doing silly little things

FORM
type;
stage (sketch,flats, etc.);
character description/references;
payment method;
pose/expression (if applicable);
background (transparent or colored for headshot-full body, specific scene for illustrations);
additional notes/specifics/other;

SLOTS
i will have three (3) slots open at a time

SLOT 1; taken @/ ambathy ; lineart phase
SLOT 2; taken @/ corvidesque ; sketch phase
SLOT 3; open

thank you so much in advance !! i'm excited to draw your lovely characters ^^
sunny :)
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
COMPLETED COMMISSIONS

oh boy oh wow oh man just imagine your oc right here wouldn't they look so cool
COMPLETED COMMISSIONS

oh boy oh wow oh man just imagine your oc right here wouldn't they look so cool
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
reserve post 2 :)
reserve post 2 :)
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
bump!
bump!
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
@sunnydaysss
i need more art of some terrible children. observe. Fleece.

type; headshot
stage (sketch,flats, etc.); flat color
character description/references; ref 1 , ref 2
payment method; gem/treasure mix? or if you dont like mix then just gems
pose/expression (if applicable); 'smarmy' is a good word. smug. confident.
background (transparent or colored for headshot-full body, specific scene for illustrations); whatever you want
additional notes/specifics/other; a wolf in sheeps clothing is more than a warning
@sunnydaysss
i need more art of some terrible children. observe. Fleece.

type; headshot
stage (sketch,flats, etc.); flat color
character description/references; ref 1 , ref 2
payment method; gem/treasure mix? or if you dont like mix then just gems
pose/expression (if applicable); 'smarmy' is a good word. smug. confident.
background (transparent or colored for headshot-full body, specific scene for illustrations); whatever you want
additional notes/specifics/other; a wolf in sheeps clothing is more than a warning
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy GLADLY!! theyre giving me knife cat meme vibes and i love it

mixed currency it totally fine btw ^^ i should be able to get your sketch started tomorrow
@Ambathy GLADLY!! theyre giving me knife cat meme vibes and i love it

mixed currency it totally fine btw ^^ i should be able to get your sketch started tomorrow
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
@sunnydaysss
Yes! Exactly. I will send $$ in the morning when I'm not on mobile.
Note to self @ambathy
@sunnydaysss
Yes! Exactly. I will send $$ in the morning when I'm not on mobile.
Note to self @ambathy
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
bump!
bump!
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
type; Flat colored half body stage (sketch,flats, etc.); flat colors character description/references; [img]https://i.imgur.com/0sh22tb.png[/img] payment method; gems pose/expression (if applicable); arms crossed, looking slightly annoyed and/or impatient background (transparent or colored for headshot-full body, specific scene for illustrations); any flat color is fine, whatever looks good :) additional notes/specifics/other; you can draw her in either of the 3 outfits shown, or anything similar; i'd describe her style as "butch lesbian casual" haha
type; Flat colored half body
stage (sketch,flats, etc.); flat colors
character description/references;
0sh22tb.png
payment method; gems
pose/expression (if applicable); arms crossed, looking slightly annoyed and/or impatient
background (transparent or colored for headshot-full body, specific scene for illustrations); any flat color is fine, whatever looks good :)
additional notes/specifics/other; you can draw her in either of the 3 outfits shown, or anything similar; i'd describe her style as "butch lesbian casual" haha
eN4chTc.png
@corvidesque gladly!! i'll get started as soon as possible!!
@corvidesque gladly!! i'll get started as soon as possible!!
she/her/they/them

sT4kXbA.png9XENDnB.png
1 2