Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lyka’s Digital Canvas
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center]@StrayChowChow Oooh whoops ^,^;;; Corrected version!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/WDrhWpN/Stray-Chow-Chow-Stray-2-0.png[/img]
@StrayChowChow

Oooh whoops ^,^;;;

Corrected version!!

Stray-Chow-Chow-Stray-2-0.png
61737_s.gif
hello! I found this place by luck and your pixel art is amazing.
I wanted to order one (whenever a slot open up) but, I wanted to know if you are okay to draw HIM (art is in his bio). I saw Heavy Mecha was a no go but I am unsure if he counts as too much? I wound mind a more simplified design.

I know the slots are full, but I just wanted to know if is possible before waiting and trying to order.
hello! I found this place by luck and your pixel art is amazing.
I wanted to order one (whenever a slot open up) but, I wanted to know if you are okay to draw HIM (art is in his bio). I saw Heavy Mecha was a no go but I am unsure if he counts as too much? I wound mind a more simplified design.

I know the slots are full, but I just wanted to know if is possible before waiting and trying to order.
C5V5o0z.png
Thank you so much for the edit, I really really appreciate it since I made the reference a bit too confusing ;w; It looks perfect now, thank you SO much, I am so absolutely in LOVE with it. I can not wait to see what you do with Detri's! <3333
Thank you so much for the edit, I really really appreciate it since I made the reference a bit too confusing ;w; It looks perfect now, thank you SO much, I am so absolutely in LOVE with it. I can not wait to see what you do with Detri's! <3333
strayneonbannerFR.png
@Sakurashark

Hello!! Thank you for your interest and kind words!

I wouldn't be opposed to making a pixel badge for your character...
But based on the artworks in their bio they do have the potential to fall under too much mecha for normal artworks. Another note in regards to my badges- please keep in mind that they specifically focus on items or visuals in relation to the characters they're for so that mecha aspect may not translate over as well. ^,^;;
@Sakurashark

Hello!! Thank you for your interest and kind words!

I wouldn't be opposed to making a pixel badge for your character...
But based on the artworks in their bio they do have the potential to fall under too much mecha for normal artworks. Another note in regards to my badges- please keep in mind that they specifically focus on items or visuals in relation to the characters they're for so that mecha aspect may not translate over as well. ^,^;;
61737_s.gif
beautiful art!
beautiful art!
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.giflightflower.pngsolar.pnglightflower.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o1_100.gif
[center]@StrayChowChow I have your second badge order ready for ya! ^,^/ [img]https://i.ibb.co/SX248p2/Stray-Chow-Chow-Detri.png[/img]
@StrayChowChow

I have your second badge order ready for ya! ^,^/

Stray-Chow-Chow-Detri.png
61737_s.gif
Oh my goodness it is PERFECT! I love how you included her staff and the way the skip frames the bottom! It looks dope amazing, absolutely spot on for her ;w;

Can I be added to your ping list for when you're open again? I love these pixel badges so much I would love to get more in the future
Oh my goodness it is PERFECT! I love how you included her staff and the way the skip frames the bottom! It looks dope amazing, absolutely spot on for her ;w;

Can I be added to your ping list for when you're open again? I love these pixel badges so much I would love to get more in the future
strayneonbannerFR.png
@StrayChowChow

Thank you for your orders~ I'm glad you're happy with your badges!! ♥♥

Added you to the pinglist!
@StrayChowChow

Thank you for your orders~ I'm glad you're happy with your badges!! ♥♥

Added you to the pinglist!
61737_s.gif
Apologies for the delay, I've had a busy few weeks and have no had a chance to get on the computer, only mobile.

Type: Experimental
Reference(s): Aisling
Payment Method: Gems
For USD: n/a
Special Notes: She is kind and caring, bright and gregarious. She has love of storytelling and travels around providing transport for younglings who need to travel safely from place to place.
Apologies for the delay, I've had a busy few weeks and have no had a chance to get on the computer, only mobile.

Type: Experimental
Reference(s): Aisling
Payment Method: Gems
For USD: n/a
Special Notes: She is kind and caring, bright and gregarious. She has love of storytelling and travels around providing transport for younglings who need to travel safely from place to place.
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
hi! just posting to say that i changed my username from sentmiental to home :D (incase u needed it DHAHJDS)
hi! just posting to say that i changed my username from sentmiental to home :D (incase u needed it DHAHJDS)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18